Author Topic: Swholli - We 12 year old 4chan cigarettes are butthurt.  (Read 17840 times)

This is too juicy to not post.

Well considering you're all whiny 12-year-old 4chan wannabes on a forum about virtual plastic lego men.

Hey, I didn't say all of you. I just said most of you.

And it's ok. I understand now what it all comes from. I've started working with 5'th graders teaching them how to play Annoying Orangeet with my band director, I can see where all this immaturity comes from.

As for you older members, I don't know whether we should be proud or ashamed, as some of you are as bad as an 11-year-old.

I'm 17 and I still browse these forums, but it's not an obsession like it used to be, thank science.

Nah, believe me no hubris here.

Plus, you've all seen pictures of me, it's not like I'm not who I say I am.

Also, what I said is still true, though let me reword it for your own understanding of my mistyping:
Well considering you're all whiny 12-year-old 4chan wannabes on a forum about virtual plastic lego men.

I've corrected myself since then. I apologize for being human.

But as you've all demonstrated, 12 seems the right mental age.

Yeah, see this time I mean it.

I don't think I'm better than you in anyway. That was you implying that.

All I said was that you all need to get lives. Is that possible? Not for everyone, and I respect you if you admit so. But I stand by what I said. This forum is nothing but immaturity sometimes, it wouldn't hurt to get out more.

Uhg. Fine, so be it. You are correct. You are the all mighty. You are amazing at everything, I am wrong, you are right, we're all starfishs, you are far superior, you should take up Badspot's position.

Does that make you feel better? Because, that's what you're getting at. I'm not ego hurt, I hate all of you really, there are only a select few that I actually enjoy talking to, Illidan is one of them.

I'm sorry I came in here saying you're all 12 year olds, I was wrong about that.

You're all 10.

Edit: oh right, I forgot I might be misconstrued about that.

Mostly all of you are 10.

way2go

you posted a drama about something you advised not to

way2go

you posted a drama about something you advised not to
I advised you not to drama me.

will you please just get out. clearly no one here likes you because you think you're better than the entire population. and in case you missed it the first time:

GET OUT

will you please just get out. clearly no one here likes you because you think you're better than the entire population. and in case you missed it the first time:

GET OUT
Thats a bit unnecessary isn't it? The drama topic is obviously about his ego and not the OP's.

umm no. OP is cigarette. you need to get out too because you're gay.

He seems nice.

What's 4chan, by the way? :o

Such accusations may be rude, but I suppose, in some cases, they aren't far from the truth. Even so, there was no need to generalize people on the forums, especially in a rude way. Many people here are diverse and intelligent people. :c

I still think we should all Love. :s

So what if I'm a cigarette? At least the men I have love with aren't still in preschool.

I advised you not to drama me.
either way, i wasn't losing an argument to you or radial. you guys kept lashing out, and i'd just say otherwise.

i've made one drama thread in the past, and i don't even remember for what. if you don't get what i've said already:

i don't make drama threads because i don't get butthurt, but it seems you do

Lol, nice. Whats your reason for posting this? To try to defend your mal-aligned friend? Your showing signs of mental in-capacity!
So what if I'm a cigarette? At least the men I have love with aren't still in preschool.
This.

I want you to get banned again. You're a loving idiot and you think people getting eletrocuted and dying is funny. You're a necrophilliac by my guess too.

you think people getting eletrocuted and dying is funny.

Well come on, he was just some indian dude.

mental in-capacity!
is that your only insult? to call someone handicapped for calling you stupid?

also
14=/=3

I want you to get banned again. You're a loving idiot and you think people getting eletrocuted and dying is funny. You're a necrophilliac by my guess too.
i remember that thread. the video made me laugh because of how he died. not the fact he did. but that's me, idk about warren lol

Lol now Swholli is claiming his entire thing was "trolling," next step is ragequit.