Author Topic: WRB852- love, I've had it, and you never will!  (Read 57558 times)

Yeah, I did. You should make it clear that it's just verbal abuse because people will assume it is abuse of a different nature if you don't specify. I'm sure you wouldn't want to give false weight to your "argument".

It's reasonably obvious that you're just here for nefarious purposes so your argument loses all impartiality on that front too. It's something you can argue either way and you've just opted for the negative point of view.
K let me go for the positive route my bad. YEAAA warren boy woot, got that unstable bitch and forgeted her brains out while she was confused and young? Hell yea that's my boy!!! Them girls that cut themselves are an easy lay no? :) That's how us gangstas do! We appreciate you telling us all about it too, forget being respectful to your bitch tell everybody you tore that stuff up!!!

you're a virgin, and will always be one since no girl will ever put up with your know it all attitude towards everything.

you're a virgin, and will always be one since no girl will ever put up with your know it all attitude towards everything.
I'm a virgin  :cookieMonster:

Stop bitching. And even if I am a know-it-all on a forum it doesn't mean anything about who I am in RL. Just because I make fun of you on a forum doesn't point towards virginity and being a know-it-all, I just like to point out how I see things and I don't spare any emotions. I mean try to point out 1 single time I just insulted someone without any reasoning behind it.

K let me go for the positive route my bad. YEAAA warren boy woot, got that unstable bitch and forgeted her brains out while she was confused and young? Hell yea that's my boy!!! Them girls that cut themselves are an easy lay no? :) That's how us gangstas do! We appreciate you telling us all about it too, forget being respectful to your bitch tell everybody you tore that stuff up!!!

You're descending into troll territory again. The positive route is that people who feel unappreciated or undervalued by themselves and their parents would really value someone who loves them and does appreciate them. I think that can do a lot of good for someone. Try not to let your blind lust for drama obscure your ability to make impartial judgements.

And even if I am a know-it-all on a forum it doesn't mean anything about who I am in RL.
you're right. you're obviously and even bigger starfish in real life seeing as you get so worked up over something so minuscule such as Blockland.

you're right. you're obviously and even bigger starfish in real life seeing as you get so worked up over something so minuscule such as Blockland.
jesus you're such an idiot, and clearly a virgin.

Stop bitching. And even if I am a know-it-all on a forum it doesn't mean anything about who I am in RL. Just because I make fun of you on a forum doesn't point towards virginity and being a know-it-all, I just like to point out how I see things and I don't spare any emotions. I mean try to point out 1 single time I just insulted someone without any reasoning behind it.
You made a drama topic about me cause I called you a tree.

Lol.

Going by that theory, your an even bigger egotistical love addict in real life.

But I still Love you. ;D

You're descending into troll territory again. The positive route is that people who feel unappreciated or undervalued by themselves and their parents would really value someone who loves them and does appreciate them. I think that can do a lot of good for someone. Try not to let your blind lust for drama obscure your ability to make impartial judgements.
Duh that was trolling, I already made my view on him clear, and it wasn't for any reasons you tried to state. So I mock your attempt at trying to find absurd reasons why my logical view was illogical. If I say abused, emo chick, the first thing you think of isn't an easy lay? That is why I say what I say, not because I am jealous or want to start a fight, I just am insanely honest.

Duh that was trolling, I already made my view on him clear, and it wasn't for any reasons you tried to state. So I mock your attempt at trying to find absurd reasons why my logical view was illogical. If I say abused, emo chick, the first thing you think of isn't an easy lay? That is why I say what I say, not because I am jealous or want to start a fight, I just am insanely honest.

Your "insane honesty" tends to lean towards the negative side of the balance consistently. I'm saying you're not looking at the positive side I explained above. We both know you'll happily argue this to your grave so I'll leave it here.

Your "insane honesty" tends to lean towards the negative side of the balance consistently. I'm saying you're not looking at the positive side I explained above. We both know you'll happily argue this to your grave so I'll leave it here.
The positive side would require me to assume and belief something just for the sake of finding good in humanity, I usually just stick to what the evidence and instinct tells me is the most likely.

Holy. I got 29 replies since I last cared.