Author Topic: Soul Silver/Heart Gold  (Read 372289 times)

You ordered it? :c

I'M PIXL AND I DON'T WANT MY FRIENDS TO KNOW I PLAY POKEMON

I talk to my senoir friends about how nostalgic we are about the early pokemon games all the time.

I talk to my senoir friends about how nostalgic we are about the early pokemon games all the time.
Not that, the game stores are too far away ever since playntrade moved away. Plus my family doesn't ever feel like driving me anywhere.

OOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooOOOO, senior friend.

EV training is pretty stupid.
It was made to make every pokemon of the same level a little different, not so people could exploit it and max out the perfect stats for their tourneycigaretteging.
I agree, but Blissey's already have ridiculous amounts of HP, so it won't matter too much.

I'm having a big dilemma between carrying my nearly perfectly type advantaged party and my favorite Pokemon. :(

I guess what I'll do is beat a good part of the main story and train them afterward.

Got a new map for my Pokewalker. :D

I'm having a big dilemma between carrying my nearly perfectly type advantaged party and my favorite Pokemon. :(

I guess what I'll do is beat a good part of the main story and train them afterward.

REAL TRAINERS USE POKEMON THEY LIKE, NOT WHAT'S STRONGER!

Shaddap ugly

But then you lose

REAL trainers beat Pokemon with their bare damn hands. forget fighting with them.

Gotta agree with me, riet?

:shades:

No one answered me. Am I cursed to be without wifi since I have a WPA key?