Author Topic: Earth Eternal  (Read 3273 times)

Fun browser game to play when you are bored, kinda like a free World of Warcraft rip off, but not a campy feeling like RoM

http://www.eartheternal.com/

Blockland Name                                                                                                                                                     EE Name
Hiiro3293                                                                                                                                                            Dradge
Madmitten                                                                                                                                                          Swift Smith

Dradge... because thats my name, anyone named dradge is me
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 09:09:23 PM by Hiiro3293 »






Well, level 5, anyone want to play?


Dude, it's a game, How am I a moron for playing a game?

you sir are a moron
Irony is a beautiful thing. :')

You should add a link to the game rather than tell people to Google it.

Irony is a beautiful thing. :')

You should add a link to the game rather than tell people to Google it.
Edit'd

im loading it now
im swift smith

i exited because my computer is so stuffty with MMOs

we should get together on this game guys
I need help getting that crabquatches bounty reward because the dreamflies keep killing me

I was about to play it, then it loaded and I saw the furries. RotMG is better.