Author Topic: Favorite TF2 Things  (Read 1851 times)

Post your favorite class, fav wep, fav map, fav gamemode, and fav moment.



Class: Spy
Weapon: Butterfly Knife
Map: 2Fort
Gamemode: CTF
Moment: When I backstabbed three people at once.

1876 hours total

Too many moments.


Class: Spy/Soldier
Weapon: Baby Stickies (SR)
Map: Harvest
Gamemode: KotH
Moment: Arena Nucleus, got 6 equilizer kills in a row, won game.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:07:22 PM by Proog »

1876 hours total

Too many moments.

I got TF2 a week and 2 days ago.
Best game evar.  42-43 hours.


Class: Medic.
Weapon: Force-A-Nature.
Map: 2Fort.
Gamemode: CTF.
Moment: Too many.

Equalizer

As Soldier

In Arena

Yes

medic
blut
surf_1930s
surf
killed 2 soldiers, a pyro, and a heavy medic pair single-handedly and freed up the secret room from their camping.

Class: Scout.
(Adding my own)Team: Blu.
Weapon: Bat.
Map: 2Fort.
Gamemode: CTF.
Momment: I "bonked" the spy's mom to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I don't have favorite things because I don't have TF2. :(

Class: Spy
Weapon: Butterfly Knife
Map: Hydro or Turbine
Gamemode: TC or CTF or PL or CP ( :cookieMonster: )
Moment: On a mountain in payload, three heavies beneath with payload, decloaked midair backstabbed all three of them and got out in time to sap teleporter and dispencer. Unfortunately, I did not see the sentry when I backstabbed the engi.

CP ( :cookieMonster: )
God I hope your not implying what I think you are... .-.

Class: Demo
Weapon: Eyelander + Pipe bomb launcher
Map: Warpath
Gamemode: CP and PL.
Moment: Uber'd, whipped out my sticky launcher and blew up literally a giant turtling engineer fortress. Many lol's were had.