Author Topic: ZeroGear is dead :c  (Read 2064 times)

I've never heard of this game.
:|

Cs:s never dies >:3

Cs:s never dies >:3

duh it was rated the top pc fps game for a long time



on topic isn't zerogrear that crappy mario kart pc ripoff :o
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 06:29:30 PM by Flying Ace »

on topic isn't zerogrear that crappy mario kart pc ripoff :o
No.  It's a PC kart racing game.  Mario Kart isn't the only kart racer out there.

I know that  but it's very similar with the power ups and all

I know that  but it's very similar with the power ups and all
once again, there's more than one kart racer in the world.

of course there's more then one otherwise this wouldn't be here -_-

As in all kart racers aren't rip offs of mario kart.

of course there's more then one otherwise this wouldn't be here -_-
yeah you can punt people across the maps in Mario cart.