Author Topic: ZeroGear is dead :c  (Read 2062 times)

I reinstalled it due to boredom and found a grand total of..... wait for it... 3 servers!

Thinking it was some error, I refreshed the list to only find two!

This makes me sad :c

The server hosting is pretty terrible IMO, my friend hosted his own server, and his own ping was 35

Yeah. The only server with people in it is laggy.

Me and this random guy were the only people online today. :c

/uninstall

people pirate MW2 and play it with zero gear.


people pirate MW2 and play it with zero gear.
Piracy post? I'm not sure.

Piracy post? I'm not sure.
Because that post totally said "I'm pirating MW2."

people pirate MW2 and play it with zero gear.

Why did you post this @_@

I reinstalled it due to boredom and found a grand total of..... wait for it... 3 servers!

Thinking it was some error, I refreshed the list to only find two!

This makes me sad :c

That's usually how these indie games are

I'm actually surprised you weren't expecting this, to be honest.

Even games by Valve can get very limited multiplayer servers.
There's nobody to fight on HL: Source Deathmatch D:
All i see are empty russian dedicated servers.

That's because the original Half-Life is a hundred times better than the source port.

Even games by Valve can get very limited multiplayer servers.
There's nobody to fight on HL: Source Deathmatch D:
All i see are empty russian dedicated servers.
there is hardly anyone on synergy

Halo 2 servers are being taken down soon

Quote from: Topic
ZeroGear is dead
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Halo 2 servers are being taken down soon

I'm not surprised.


I found that HL2: DM, CS:S, and all those games are still chock full of people.