Author Topic: Scribblenauts 2  (Read 1922 times)

I wonder if you can trade in the old for the new :C
No one does that.  Everyone should give up.  Same thing was said about l4d 2.  Stop being cheap and realize how sequels work.

They need to make it for PC, it'd have so much more potential then :c

I want to kill my enemies with a lava hippo.
Lava is a noun

use Firey Hippo


Lava is a noun

use Firey Hippo



Yeah well
I meant to say that.

You just got trolled.

I thought whoel numbers don't have exponents.

2 to the -2 power isnt a whole number.

:o

Lava is a noun

use Firey Hippo


it can be used as an adjective :U

Adjectives describe nouns.

The lava-like Hippo would be an Adjective.

I read the title as "Psychonauts 2" at first. Oh well. But hey Scribblenauts is okay I guess. Didn't like the first one too much. Needed much improvement.