Author Topic: Scribblenauts 2  (Read 1918 times)

A New one is comming out.

This version comes with spiked refrigerators.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178248


This version also has ADJECTIVES!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:45:30 PM by xXMenenXx »


They better make it not suck.


Also removing Par system, so that's ok.
And it needs better combat
and controls
and pretty much everything else.

I've had the game crash on my like 5 times.

Yay. :D

I mess around on the first one from time to time, it's fun if you're bored.

They better make it not suck.


Also removing Par system, so that's ok.


I've had the game crash on my like 5 times.

Yes

Yes

Only a flying bathtub will do that to me

Quote
According to GoNintendo's notes  from the issue, Scribblenauts 2 will have the sort of additions and improvements you'd expect for a game all about random vocabulary: It'll have a whopping 10,000 new words, 120 "new and improved" levels, improved controls (one of the major complaints with the first game), a new hint system, a fleshed out level editor, and apparently it'll focus heavily on adjectives. That last one could potentially open the gameplay possibilities quite a bit, considering adjectives could be used to modify the things you create. For example, maybe you aren't just able to conjure a T-Rex, but a rotund T-Rex? Or -- could you imagine  -- a delighted T-Rex?

I want to kill my enemies with a lava hippo.

Fleshed out level editor?
YES!
Now I can finally reenact the titanic level.
With robot penguins.


Oh yes. My first word will be Robot penguins.

blek. They better make less dupes. And less stuffty gun system, I wanna have a shotgun that shoots LIKE A SHOTGUN, and a minigun with more than 3 bullets.

I wonder if you can trade in the old for the new :C

I wonder if you can trade in the old for the new :C
1/8th of the orignal cost? XD

30 divided by 8... Hmm


When you divide a positive whole number by another positive whole number, I'm pretty sure you get something smaller.

When you divide a positive whole number by another positive whole number, I'm pretty sure you get something smaller.
8/2-2=32