Author Topic: TF2 Update  (Read 3241 times)

Wait... aw stuff, they are actually going to add new cigarettegy items? God damnit now instead of a 300 to 450 health heavy w/ medic, now it's going to be a 350 to 525 health heavy w/ medic? God damnit valve just stick with vanilla, or if you're going to add new weapons don't make them so fat like a chocolate bar D:

valve never made these

They gave people the ability to make them, and they accepted them into their game. It's like if a homicidal maniac is outside your door, knocking on your door. Your mom hates you so she opens the door and lets the maniac kill you.
Credits:
Valve as Mom
cigaretteFans as Maniac
You as Us

Wait... aw stuff, they are actually going to add new cigarettegy items? God damnit now instead of a 300 to 450 health heavy w/ medic, now it's going to be a 350 to 525 health heavy w/ medic? God damnit valve just stick with vanilla, or if you're going to add new weapons don't make them so fat like a chocolate bar D:
Common excuse: Go to weapon restricted/vanilla servers.
However I have been unable to find these servers, let me know when you do find such.

Common excuse: Go to weapon restricted/vanilla servers.
However I have been unable to find these servers, let me know when you do find such.
I have seen the around, though I don't favorite them.

Inb4Someonemakesgunboatsforde mobutvalveistoostupidtonotice andaddsthemtothegame.

Inb4Someonemakesgunboatsfordemobutvalveistoostupidtonoticeandaddsthemtothegame.
olollolololololololo



pyro new hat is based on the brain slug from futurama

I have a horrible backpack. would anyone be willing to help me get at least 1 damn Medic milestone?

Almost forgot, here's my backpack:
http://tf2items.com/id/vulgus523
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:02:48 AM by Vulgus »




Nice eyelanders
at least you have a Targe, I crafted mine and I really regret it.
Also: Amazing backpack is amazing http://www.tf2items.com/id/proogles
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 10:27:11 AM by Proog »