Author Topic: TF2 Update  (Read 3237 times)

Cause I never craft unless I have extras/duplicants of that item.

Like I won't craft a bat if I had 3 sandmans, if I had at least 5, then I would

Well that was when I went SR crazy
And I was really good with it, so I was like "Screw this I want some metal."
And then I was :C now.

What is SR abbreviating

What is SR abbreviating
Scottish Resistance
But I call them baby stickies.

There should be a way to transfer items to other people

There should be a way to transfer items to other people
Oh, I'm sorry, you mean TRADING
Thanks Valve, because these community items are so useful, though if only we could swap them around.

Oh, I'm sorry, you mean TRADING
Thanks Valve, because these community items are so useful, though if only we could swap them around.

I'm not talking about crappy hats and stuff. Who would want to trade that

homewrecker is fun because you can kill buildings in 1-2 hits

You mean you could destroy the bridge in 2fort :D?



jk
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 03:55:11 PM by Flying Ace »

I haven't even played but I can tell the Pain Train is going to get nerfed.

You mean the insta-kill trains on that one map?
Nah, it's an entity... Not possible since it does enviromental damage

You mean the insta-kill trains on that one map?
Nah, it's an entity... Not possible since it does enviromental damage
are you stuffting me
that map was there since the loving release
i mean the new bat for the scout




Wait... aw stuff, they are actually going to add new cigarettegy items? God damnit now instead of a 300 to 450 health heavy w/ medic, now it's going to be a 350 to 525 health heavy w/ medic? God damnit valve just stick with vanilla, or if you're going to add new weapons don't make them so fat like a chocolate bar D:
Choco bar + medic do not stack. Max is still 450.


Also most of these are gag / joke items, they're sort of useful but are mainly just filler. The pain train might actually be useful though. The concept is that, if they are downgrades, it won't take a lot of effort to balance them. So enjoy them, but if you need to get serious(lets be honest, this never happens), maybe you should switch back.