Author Topic: Some textures won't appear  (Read 1075 times)

I have just bought blockland but some textures do not appear such as my Avatar's body and the side of the hammer tool.  I reinstalled it but it still has this problem!

My guy looks like this

weird but i wish i could take away my body like that :D

huh...maybe ur graphics card doesnt like you
what card do you have?

huh...maybe ur graphics card doesnt like you
what card do you have?

I'm pretty sure my graphics card is fine because it can run "orange box" games without any trouble.  My computer also has a very fast cpu rate.

Dammit, i was logged into my brothers account when i posted this.

Same thing has happened to me If your hammer is like this it's a graphic's update for sure, trust me, this happened to me, all I needed to do was update my graphic's, bam, works.

Same thing has happened to me If your hammer is like this it's a graphic's update for sure, trust me, this happened to me, all I needed to do was update my graphic's, bam, works.

Hmmm, i think i see a pattern emerging.  I own a vista and all the other people who have this problem do too.

So I did exactly what you said and it  WORKED :cookieMonster:.  Thanks a million!  I can finally play blockland trouble-free and I can officially call this topic
:CLOSED:

-HUGESNIP-
No problemo! Thanks to Khain for orignally helping me.