Author Topic: Canyons map  (Read 17895 times)

Red, I love this map and use it in my war TDMs, BUT, I was hoping for a bit of change, if you can, can you make the ground snow and make it snow?
Well the there is Supposed to be snow already - on the top of the cliffs.  But for some reason blockland displays my white .jpg texture files as blue.

As to the source of the map -- the terrain is completely origional.  I used a program called GeoControl to create it (GeoControl is not free).
The textures I got from various free texture sites on the web.

Map looks very old and dusty for some reason :/

Makes me think its from some old game that was very fun when I was a kid.
The map looks old and dusty because that was the origional idea -- im glad it worked :)

Well the there is Supposed to be snow already - on the top of the cliffs.  But for some reason blockland displays my white .jpg texture files as blue.

What I meant is make a snow version of it, as in it snowing, and having the ground as snow, not make a snow texture =p.

What I meant is make a snow version of it, as in it snowing, and having the ground as snow, not make a snow texture =p.
oh now i see what you mean.

mabye someday when i get tired of building stuff.

You made this map like... the day you got Blockland?!?! :O

HE'S THE Anti-GSF Ghost :P
(epic textures/terrains/landscapes)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 11:46:44 PM by Wesley Williams »

HE'S THE ANTI-GSF GHOST :P
(epic textures)

Wtf..? how does that even make sense since GSF Ghost MADE maps...if he was anti he would destroy them.

HE'S THE ANTI-GSF GHOST :P
(epic textures)
the same day I got blockland? ROFL - not quite.

Ive actually owned a Torque license for several years.  Canyons was the first Complete map I made, so its been hanging out on my PC for a while.

Ive actually owned a Torque license for several years.  Canyons was the first Complete map I made, so its been hanging out on my PC for a while.

Lol I tried to edit your map a bit (Not take credit or release) Just for my server, and I manged to get it to look...kind of like snow, but it sucked =/.

Mah psychic powahs say that he's great at map-making, and he just joined to post it. =3

Wow. This will be useful for TDM's.

Double toast.
Mah psychic powahs say that he's great at map-making, and he just joined to post it. =3
/agree

@Red: RELEASE MOAR.

Wtf..? how does that even make sense since GSF Ghost MADE maps...if he was anti he would destroy them.

Cause he makes epic terrains/landscapes.  GSF Ghost never focused on the landscape (xept for GSF Paradise 'course), just interiors.

Oh, well that makes sense.  Epic map anyways!!! :D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 11:47:20 PM by Wesley Williams »

Reminds me of one of the levels on

Star Wars
Rogue Squadron
:edit: for the 64 :D

Is this map supposed to end at some point or loop? I've found that at one point it eventually just ends abruptly.