Author Topic: Troll Face  (Read 4971 times)

Troll Face (v1)
Problem, officer?

Description
You always wished you can say problem, officer?
Well, now you can. They'll never know.

Screenshots

Installation
Put Face_Troll.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
Face_Troll.zip

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Downloads System

You gave him the idea and he made it for you. wtf......
This are not the same one, idiot.

Isjix made that one, which was the original.

And this guy did edit it, but he didn't ask for permission.

This are not the same one, idiot.

Isjix made that one, which was the original.

And this guy did edit it, but he didn't ask for permission.
No no, I am referring to you saying that the IDEA was by you.

Maybe he made one from scratch.

No no, I am referring to you saying that the IDEA was by you.

Maybe he made one from scratch.
Yeah, He did that.

It has more lines and stuff, but he obviously knew that that topic was there, you ass. He didn't ask. I was the first one to make an idea about it.

Yeah, He did that.

It has more lines and stuff, but he obviously knew that that topic was there, you ass. He didn't ask. I was the first one to make an idea about it.
You made a suggestion, right? I don't get it,.. and why am I an ass all of a sudden?

Obvious how? I didn't know it was there. And maybe he didn't see it, like I didn't.

You made a suggestion, right? I don't get it,.. and why am I an ass all of a sudden?

Obvious how? I didn't know it was there. And maybe he didn't see it, like I didn't.
Exactly, suggestion is an idea.

And I know that some people didn't know it was there, but he should've checked around for similar topics before he did this. What an ass.

Edit: whoops i should read things i am a loving dipstuff today

using this face right now
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 11:07:36 PM by M »

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=102710.0

Stolen, idea by me.
I was trying to remove the white lines all over the face, but it was hard to see on a white/gray checkered background.

I was trying to remove the white lines all over the face, but it was hard to see on a white/gray checkered background.
yeah, he fixed that, but he made it worse than before by making moar lines. I made them separate.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:39:10 AM by Warguy357 »

You're all loving stupid. I didn't steal this. Any person who isn't handicapped can notice that they're different.

Funny, because it's the same image, so they look similar.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:25:19 AM by Sebster 105 »

You're all loving stupid. I didn't steal this. Any person who isn't handicapped can notice that they're different.

Funny, because it's the same image, so they look similar.
I know. But still, you should've checked around before posting, even if you didn't steal, you idiot.

I know. But still, you should've checked around before posting, even if you didn't steal, you idiot.
Of course, it is totally wrong to have 2 of something.