Author Topic: ≈ UI edit Dumping area ≈ CLOSED DUE TO ANNOYANCE  (Read 143974 times)

http://sites.google.com/site/websiteforstuff/downloads/Client_DynamicCrosshair.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

a little experiment to make a crosshair that grows in size when you move/shoot a weapon like in a modern shooter

it looks like this:

i added limited customization: you can change the five main graphics that make up the crosshair. i made a few test crosshairs: http://sites.google.com/site/websiteforstuff/downloads/dynacrosshairs.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

the folders inside the zip go in config/client/crosshair/ (make this folder yourself)

in game, use setCrosshairGFX("foldername"); to change the graphics

of course, the crosshair doesn't actually affect accuracy, its just a visual effect. and a hacky one, at that, it uses a constantly running clientside schedule. so probably not the best way to do a resizing crosshair.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:07:31 PM by SolarFlare »

Another made from scratch.

default.png goes in base>data>missions

It is unknown map edit btw.

-snip-
It appears in third person and moves even when you look around  :panda:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:16:23 PM by Player »

a little experiment to make a crosshair that grows in size when you move/shoot a weapon like in a modern shooter

it looks like this: -snip-

i added limited customization: you can change the five main graphics that make up the crosshair. i made a few test crosshairs: -snip-
the folders inside the zip go in config/client/crosshair/ (make this folder yourself)

of course, the crosshair doesn't actually affect accuracy, its just a visual effect. and a hacky one, at that, it uses a constantly running clientside schedule. so probably not the best way to do a resizing crosshair.

Solar Flare strikes again.

Today at 05:04:10 AM
Wow, no life much?

A new cursor for the blockland.

Edit: It is a sword.

No it's a carrot  :cookieMonster:

I would soy dager.

another cursor. A bow.