Author Topic: I think I hit the "14-year-old-pyromaniac" stage of life.  (Read 5409 times)

13 and I'm already a pyromaniac. If I had the chance I would've probably made a flamethrower out of a litgher and a spraypaint can by now. My parents keep lighters away from me for that reason. It might be that they are afraid that I'll burn down the house.
'Tis why you do it outside without anyone knowing.

Oro is in his collect things that hurt others stage of my life. I also plan to make a few electrical weapons soon, mini railgun, maybe a taser, possible vandegraff generator.

'Tis why you do it outside without anyone knowing.
The lighters are hidden.

Playing with fire isn't cool anymore. It's all knives, these days. That or guns.

Fire is too fascinating to ignore.

Playing with fire isn't cool anymore. It's all knives, these days. That or guns.
Speaking of which, my dad gave me his old pocket knife. :D

Fire is too fascinating to ignore.
Trust me. Guns, way better.

Unless it's a flare gun. That stuff's loving amazing.

I think I skipped the pyromaniac stage and went right to blood and gore. *cough*left4dead*cough*

I have loved fire for 2 years, I'm so gonna be a pyrotechnic

Getting fireproof gloves for bufdai :D  (Durpy fais)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 10:27:55 PM by Hiiro3293 »

I want a balisong sooo bad :c.

i have a trainer balisong (because my parents won't let me get a sharp one :C) 5 other sharp pocket knives, a 9 mil that my dad bought, but is basically referred to as mine, and i play with lighters whenever i get the chance :3

just wait 'til you guys work out how to make match and sparkler bombs, good times were had with those.

14, i hit that at 13, fun as hell.
I lit my back yard on fire, and it melted our trampoline, fun times.
Oh dude take a clear container with a hole just big enough for a rolled up sheet of paper, then insert the rolled up sheet of paper, light it on fire, and the smoke will come into the container like a waterfall, so forgetin cool.

Well, add some sodium in water and have a blast.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD85OUkEKKw