Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1112668 times)

OpenTTD is such a great game lol.

funny how the best games on earth have stuffty graphics huh
they are too busy making it awesome to put good graphics in

sevnth, and nick.
PM me your HS's

Cookie and Maem make decisions on new villagers. so will have to be interviewed on your game personality of sorts.
see if your right for our village.
Done. Well, I'm a hard worker and I'll be really active.

Tarn of Hotdog village welcomes seventh and nick.
prob the last few BL'ers that will be joining us.

Eh bisjac, i would have joined you, but sev was a cigarettet and left without helping me destroy my HF.

Eh bisjac, i would have joined you, but sev was a cigarettet and left without helping me destroy my HF.
Destroying a hearth fire by yourself is easy.

forget year, 15k LP. That's more LP than I've ever made in Drop's in a week, but I made that in two hours.

forget year, 15k LP. That's more LP than I've ever made in Drop's in a week, but I made that in two hours.
omg
i dont understand you, at all
god damnit nick. seriously.

omg
i dont understand you, at all
god damnit nick. seriously.
Falacrine is so damn boring. You don't need anything done. If you need something done, you don't go "Gee I guess I could get some help" you do the entire damn job yourself. I do next to nothing. At least before the first time I left I was the town's farmer. Now you have a guy who has thrice my old farming room and probably skill.

2 hours? lol

it took me 40 minutes to get 20k lp for lawspeaking. deforresting is the way to go.

Falacrine is so damn boring. You don't need anything done. If you need something done, you don't go "Gee I guess I could get some help" you do the entire damn job yourself. I do next to nothing. At least before the first time I left I was the town's farmer. Now you have a guy who has thrice my old farming room and probably skill.
SET UP A FARM THEN
You planted TWO plots of wheat! That's all!

SET UP A FARM THEN
You planted TWO plots of wheat! That's all!
I don't want to waste anymore space. I also told Kronos AND Urist I'd help them harvest crops. Did they ever let me help? No.

I don't want to waste anymore space. I also told Kronos AND Urist I'd help them harvest crops. Did they ever let me help? No.
They didnt even refuse you, I forgot to ask them for a key so you could help them out. Sorry.

Olol new recipes: Creamy rooster and Bierwurst.

so what do you guys think of the place.
got enough space? lol

so what do you guys think of the place.
got enough space? lol
I loving love it.

It's good use to my 72 eggs :D.