Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1056731 times)

because updating the op and then getting the format stolen is totally not going to make me butthurt
I used: a picture with me in it, and a picture of Haven & Hearth. Completely stealing your format.

I used: a picture with me in it, and a picture of Haven & Hearth. Completely stealing your format.
saying=/=reality

saying=/=reality
You didn't make the pictures. Therefore I took nothing from you. You don't even know if I got those from the people who made them.

You didn't make the pictures. Therefore I took nothing from you. You don't even know if I got those from the people who made them.
im also not talking about the pictures

im also not talking about the pictures
Then what else did I "take"?

You ate my richard. I said don't drug me!

You ate my richard. I said don't drug me!
then i vomited it and did your mom with it

tiktai is back with the butthurt from losing a 1500 page topic, lock it you pusillanimous individual

tiktai is back with the butthurt from losing a 1500 page topic, lock it you pusillanimous individual
shush or i will do your mom too

then i vomited it and did your mom with it
Dude, my mom is dead. Remember a few weeks back when I told you she was allergic to the drugs you gave her. I can't believe you in inconsiderate twit.

Dude, my mom is dead. Remember a few weeks back when I told you she was allergic to the drugs you gave her. I can't believe you in inconsiderate twit.
well then i did her corpse

well then i did her corpse
We cremated her. You were really that drunk? The only other thing we have,dead, is from our hunting trip, the d-Oh god.

We cremated her. You were really that drunk? The only other thing we have,dead, is from our hunting trip, the d-Oh god.
i did her ashes