Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1060058 times)

How do you get that thing on water :o?

yay tanning bed.

Im going to make some cool stuff.

also: it seems i can't fight. Everytime i do the enemy doesn't seem to get hurt. It makes me feel pathetic when i can't beat up a rat

yay tanning bed.

Im going to make some cool stuff.

also: it seems i can't fight. Everytime i do the enemy doesn't seem to get hurt. It makes me feel pathetic when i can't beat up a rat
you can't attack rats

i can kill rabits. I lol at how you can walk up to a rabbit and then you can punch it. That is the only way i can hunt them.

i can kill rabits. I lol at how you can walk up to a rabbit and then you can punch it. That is the only way i can hunt them.

I chase them, follow into the forest, and get eaten by a bear.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:30:51 PM by Drasmatic »

just walk up to them and punch them. Dont right click them, when i do that they run away. Just use punch and you usually kill them. It is really pathetic

You need a lure/bait.
I have Rock Lobsters, do I need to equip them?

Guys, should I abandon my awesome village and join one of you?

you could join me, but my village is very, well, it is kindof a mess, but im working on it

Guys, should I abandon my awesome village and join one of you?

join me if you want im starting my own village i left my old house thats 10 minutes away

I don't see the point of one unless you ahve wagons/animals :(.

i live on an island lol. it will be nice to have my animals in my walls

you could join me, but my village is very, well, it is kindof a mess, but im working on it

PM me your HS. I'm preparing to leave now.

can i come i left my old house i want to start fresh?

can i come i left my old house i want to start fresh?

Frech i declaimed :3