Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1055809 times)

EDIT: Made a new char and somehow managed to spawn just outside Feep's village :0

EDIT2: Hey feep, you have a russian guy moving in near your place :D

Oh stuff, that's the second scout this week!

We're trying to eventually destory their fortress before they destroy my village.

And please keep the stuff in my house and containers organised, I like to keep Equipt/Food/Hides seperate in cupboards, and seeds and stuff by the farm.

And I own alot of the land, so I'll add you to the village when I get home so you can help us.

Oh stuff, that's the second scout this week!

We're trying to eventually destory their fortress before they destroy my village.

And please keep the stuff in my house and containers organised, I like to keep Equipt/Food/Hides seperate in cupboards, and seeds and stuff by the farm.

And I own alot of the land, so I'll add you to the village when I get home so you can help us.
Finally accepted into another village :D

Oh, btw, that guy is pretty nice, he tells me his name is russ and is just setting up a small area of land.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:47:01 PM by Jacob 123456789 »

Finally accepted into another village :D

Oh, btw, that guy is pretty nice, he tells me his name is russ and is just setting up a small area of land.
Russ
Russian

Its a trap :(!

Russ
Russian

Its a trap :(!
Nou

The peice of land that they have is pretty big.

Maybe we can trade stuff?

Edit: Helping him build a water well.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:57:07 PM by Jacob 123456789 »

Double toast.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU THERE'S A BEAR

Im all alone in the wilderness

Im all alone in the wilderness
Add my HS: AllAloneInTheWilderness

Not all russians are evil.

I have russian friends in-game.

jaydee i got us a silk moth but im not in permissions on deed in game name is vaner

Ithinkso

Seriously, It's boring out here in the wilderness someone invite me to a village i'v never been to.