Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1073723 times)

There is some loving russian sleeping in my cabin and i dont have rage, What too doo??

=(

Block the door to the inside with a cupboard or something un-lift able when it has stuff in it. Or just block the entrance with something hard to break.

The noob took boat out and it had my meat grinder and some lame stuff. He had teleport button on hotkeys tho D: , trying to get the key somehow >:D

what should i make with leather?
i already have a backpack

Armor if you get hurt a lot or paliside if you want a annoyingly hard to build fence

paliside if you want a annoyingly hard to build fence
is that seriously all you see a palisade as

double toast
Nick, OWF, I've made you a keyring. That second palisade I made is not going to be my private one. It will be open to both of you.
I'm going to get clay to copy the key to the palisade so you can enter it. It will be our pens, hen houses, everything like that. Tree farms and an ass load of herb tables will go in there.

double toast
Nick, OWF, I've made you a keyring. That second palisade I made is not going to be my private one. It will be open to both of you.
I'm going to get clay to copy the key to the palisade so you can enter it. It will be our pens, hen houses, everything like that. Tree farms and an ass load of herb tables will go in there.

forget nu

I like my work area, thank you.

But heres an idea.

Nick can make farming PLOTS in there, instead of what we have now as a big blob of different crops.

Nick is also going to be my ingredient delivery boy :3

tell me the important things of lawmaking

tell me the important things of lawmaking

No use unless you have 30,000 Combined LP and some people to help you start a village.

why do you need 30000 lp ):
and that wasn't very informative on what it does

Lawspeakking lets yoy form a village.

You need 30,000 LP and 5 members to help you make the idol.

To maek village silly.
EDIT: Screw you OWF. Anyway, OWF, the 5 members aren't needed anymore. It's only the lawspeaker. But still needs 30k