Poll

Have you kissed a girl/boy (as in, shifted/snog/french kiss)?

yes
88 (43.6%)
no
114 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 202

Author Topic: Have you ever truly kissed a girl/boy?  (Read 17815 times)

So you've kissed boys? Just sayin'.
I love the way you assumed that if I've kissed more girls then boys I've kissed a guy. 5>0, brah.

I will never be with the one I want. ;_;
Oh well, just go on holiday where there are a lot of hot rich girls who will gladly whore themselves to you seeing as you will never ever see them after the week or two you know them.

I love the way you assumed that if I've kissed more girls then boys I've kissed a guy. 5>0, brah.

It's your fault for wording it to sound that way.

I love how he's so sensitive about his loveuality. :cookieMonster:

It's your fault for wording it to sound that way.
So all of a sudden it's my fault for mistakes you make?
Boy, you need some learning to do!  :cookieMonster:

...?

I've kissed more girls then boys. Just sayin'.

Nymethus is just annoying us with being gay. He's probably just an annoying aloveual rock with the ability to go on the internet.

And you're saying it's Nymethus' fault that you're anti-gay and get annoyed by things that shouldn't concern you.

You Sir, are a hypocrite. In more ways than one, but I won't get into that.

Inv3rted said it best. He was being sarcastic, but you're completely serious. (And ignorant enough to think people give a stuff if Nymethus' lifestyle annoys you.)
DISPLAYING PERSONAL INTERESTS IRRITATES ME forget OFF

And you're saying it's Nymethus' fault that you're anti-gay and get annoyed by things that shouldn't concern you.
But didn't you hear?
I'm gay and proud!

You Sir, are a hypocrite. In more ways than one, but I won't get into that.
Oh no, I do wish to hear every way in which I am a hypocrite! I'm sure you're not a hypocrite either! (just to let you know, I know I'm a very hypocritical person and I really can't help myself.)

Inv3rted said it best. He was being sarcastic, but you're completely serious. (And ignorant enough to think people give a stuff if Nymethus' lifestyle annoys you.)
It's just one of the weirdest lifestyles I've ever heard of, and I just can't get over it!

I love how he's so sensitive about his loveuality. :cookieMonster:
I feel that sensitive isn't the word, because I wouldn't give two flying forgets if I'm gay or not anymore. I'm just obsessed with women, but I have to be gay to fit in with you guys, so I'm gay according to the blockland forum!

Also, opinions change; I don't quite dislike gay people anymore. I don't really care anymore. Good day!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:27:41 PM by Makingblah »

I feel that sensitive isn't the word, because I wouldn't give two flying forgets if I'm gay or not anymore. I'm just obsessed with women, but I have to be gay to fit in with you guys, so I'm gay according to the blockland forum!
Sensitive is the word. You get worked up over it.

Sensitive is the word. You get worked up over it.
Only because of the lols ensuing!

Oh no, I do wish to hear every way in which I am a hypocrite!

Well there's this, being anti-gay and pulling that crap with the story with lesbian stuff in it and claiming "it doesn't count", and you said in your anti-gay thread a while back that gay love is wrong because snakees don't belong up the ass, but I'm sure if a girl wanted to suck your richard, you wouldn't stop her because it's "unnatural". (snakees don't naturally belong in mouths, you know.)

Oh well, just go on holiday where there are a lot of hot rich girls who will gladly whore themselves to you seeing as you will never ever see them after the week or two you know them.

No, no... She's the only one who I'll ever want :C

Nice coverup.
No, seriously. I don't care anymore.

It all happened because of me over-reacting at some small things like I hadn't kissed a girl for nearly 8 months, so I semi-feared I was becoming gay. Then some wild instinct told me that if I hated gay people, everything would be alright. Of course, seeing as I got with someone on friday night, this all lifted and I feel 'Wow, I'm a richardhead.'

Sincere apologies, but it's over now. Talking about gay people to me will be like talking about everything else. A normal and comfortable conversation.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:38:30 PM by Makingblah »

Prove it, homoloveual.