Author Topic: "White Rabbit" Gamemode  (Read 1866 times)

This is a gamemode on a game I used to play years ago, basically 1 person in selected to be the "white rabbit", and everyone else is selected to be "Hunter" and when a "hunter" kills the white rabbit they become the white rabbit, and the person who has been killed becomes one of the Hunters, (is best played with 1 hit 1 kill weapons)

Are the hunters african?

So like tag? Or sharks and minnows?

Like tag. but the person who's "it" has to run.
I support this Idea.

what about this and all rabits with one hunter? :D
edit: like you're able to set how many on each time/ratio like you can already

what about this and all rabits with one hunter? :D
edit: like you're able to set how many on each time/ratio like you can already
Then it wouldn't be like White Rabbit gamemode... I think the game was called BZFlag

Then it wouldn't be like White Rabbit gamemode... I think the game was called BZFlag
a mode where it is white rabbit, but a tag gamemode to go along with it? that is what i ment

a mode where it is white rabbit, but a tag gamemode to go along with it? that is what i ment
yes

It could have a timed gamemode and a survival gamemode.

Timed: There is a time limit in this type, the white rabbit wins by avoiding the hunters until the time limit expires, the hunters win by you know, killing the rabbit.
Survival: This type is like Timed gamemode, only there's no time limit, so the white rabbit can't win, but can try to survive for a ridiculous amount of time.

Timed: There is a time limit in this type, the white rabbit wins by avoiding the hunters until the time limit expires, the hunters win by you know, killing the rabbit.
Generally, modes like this are played so that the killer becomes the rabbit, and whoever manages to be the rabbit for a set amount of time first, wins. You could play survival like this, too, just without the set time limit.

This is sort of like tag, but people want to be it and when they are it they want to stay it?