Poll

Your opinion

Love it!
Meh...
Hate it!
What's "Moshing"?

Author Topic: Moshing  (Read 1441 times)

I think it's awesome.

Discuss.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 10:23:35 PM by Raeyok »

Because I LOVE getting beat up by random drunk people I don't know!

that is hardcore dancing not moshing

moshing is when you're a jackass bald dude wearing sunglasses at a slayer concert running around in a pit pushing people

hardcore dancing when you flail all of your limbs everywhere in a pit while trying your best to make it not look stupid

moshing is when you're a jackass bald dude wearing sunglasses at a slayer concert running around in a pit pushing people

hardcore dancing when you flail all of your limbs everywhere in a pit while trying your best to make it not look stupid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvtI7uB2RgA

i tried to find that video for ages since i first saw it

love you

<3

I fail to see how you can make hardcore dancing not look stupid.

I fail to see how you can make hardcore dancing not look stupid.

hc dancing with martial arts elements is really awesome to watch

idk

people usually just flail their arms around and piss people off because they take up so much space

that is annoying and dumb

From my understanding, the two intermingle. It usually starts with a push mosh, then, limbs start flying and it becomes hc dancing. The dancing dies down and people start pushing again. That's how it's always been in the concerts I've been to.