Author Topic: k1lla4l1f - "hope your mom had fun last night....BITCH"  (Read 7264 times)

i am gonna send him an invation to the cool people only club
Hah, I irced him yesterday.
Code: [Select]
TwenteFreak: monday
K1lla4l1fe: What?
TwenteFreak: mondaybabies
K1lla4l1fe: Okay, what are you doing?
TwenteFreak: mondaybabies are eatable
K1lla4l1fe: Hold on, I'm too cool to talk with you.
I don't have a picture of it. :(

Did you deactivate his ID yet?
I do think hes an idiot.

I'm going to perma-ban him now that I know his ID, I've had problems with this idiot before.

im so gonna do that later

You should all IRC each other beforehand and do it simultaneously.

I hate kids.

Well, according to Badspot:

Quote from: Badspot
He is 11.

Yes, everyone just loves to go "life life" We all used to life before we found Blockland. This idiot needs to go get a live.

Wait, what?
First of all, blockland doesn't require port forwarding anymore.
Second of all, a direct attack to your router would be next to impossible. He'd have to connect through your PC (Blockland does not serve as a gateway for this) to your router, get past your password lock, un-port forward the ports, log out, close the connection to your PC. Now, I'm not saying this is impossible, but it'd take a very skilled hacker to do this and I highly doubt k1lla4l1f has the skills to do it. Even so, he'd have to make you download something which I highly doubt you would.

I honestly hate drama. If there isn't an edit button, make an "add to post" button.

Yes, everyone just loves to go "life life" We all used to life before we found Blockland. This idiot needs to go get a live.
I believe you mean "live"

Agree'd with manty's first post.

''This is why you dont go to stuffty servers''

Wait, why bump this? Oh, wait, now I see what you did there. Yes, I think he has gone insane now. He has 3 drama topics in the first page. One's about him. Yeah, he's a complete starfish, and total handicap.