Author Topic: Badspot please reply.  (Read 3470 times)

Partizan

Ok i know this might be too early but i want to ask you two questions:
1. Can I please get the system requirements for Blockland Retail?
2.Can you please give me an estimate of how much it will cost and when will it be out?

Ok i know this might be too early but i want to ask you two questions:
2.Can you please give me an estimate of how much it will cost and when will it be out?
Plz read the updates on the Blockland homepage. That will save you much time and less pain...

Partizan

I did, i didnt see no system requiremet, and he said it will cost as much as other games but each game cost differently O_o and i never saw him saying when it will be out.
there, just wasted my time telling you what i did about a month ago..

1. Who knows
2. approx. $20

If your pc can't run Blockland, you fail at internet.

It will be $20 over garage games. If your mom/dad/whatever wont let you use there card then get one of those prepaid cash cards ones from your pharmocy or bank etc.

If you cant run Retail bl then you really really really need a upgrade.

Badspot

• Administrator
Similar to the requirements for v2.  It'll run on just about anything.

$19.95.  It'll be out when it's functional enough.   There aren't a huge of things left to do.

Badspot, are you still planning on doing an AoT style demo of retail?

$19.95.  It'll be out when it's functional enough.   There aren't a huge of things left to do.
Hmm, if i can work up enough money, i may be able to buy it when its released, will you be using a PAYPAL system?

He will be selling the game through GarageGames.com, so whatever options they have available for purchasing is you can use to buy Blockland.

Does that mean monthly or only once

Badspot

• Administrator

How many times do we have to say Retail is pay once before they actually figure it out?