Author Topic: New Plant Errors that didnt Take 20 Secs to Make  (Read 28626 times)

He didn't use too at all.

That's because he said "you have to many bricks"

Sure, that took more than 20 seconds.

That's because he said "you have to many bricks"
I already knew that.

Sure, that took more than 20 seconds.

Notice how he never specified a time span, he just said it was not 20. So, it could have taken any amount of time.

Stop posting stuff.

Man why do you guys hate these? I love um. Add's some more style to loving up on a build  :cookieMonster:

10/10

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

you spelt the over brick usage wrong, you put
"You Have To Many Bricks"
it's ment to be
"You Have Too Many Bricks"

you spelt the over brick usage wrong, you put
"You Have To Many Bricks"
it's ment to be
"You Have Too Many Bricks"
didnt notice this but i like the defaults better
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:36:44 PM by Max4344 »

Man why do you guys hate these? I love um. Add's some more style to loving up on a build  :cookieMonster:

10/10

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It's not that people hate them, it's that these threads are spamming the add-on section, I have seen plenty of ui edits that I wouldn't mind having, but spam is spam.

-meahsnip-

Well If its your first edit of stuff then its Meah,

I wouldent use them because of the film one, but there kinda good imo

4/10

You forgot

Too loud
Unstable AND...
too far

3/10 cuz now i have to make them mahself

It seems like you used Microsoft Word to make these... You should use software like Paint.net, or Adobe Photoshop... Even if it took weeks. I could have done each of these in 15 - 20 seconds. I guess there kinda good, but i'm not using them. I don't need colorful pictures to know what is happening.