Author Topic: New Plant Errors that didnt Take 20 Secs to Make  (Read 28628 times)

That's because he said "you have to many bricks"
You forgot

Too loud
Unstable AND...
too far

3/10 cuz now i have to make them mahself
Yes I know this I have to remake them I messed them Up.

It seems like you used Microsoft Word to make these... You should use software like Paint.net, or Adobe Photoshop... Even if it took weeks. I could have done each of these in 15 - 20 seconds. I guess there kinda good, but i'm not using them. I don't need colorful pictures to know what is happening.
Gah it would take forever to do them in word. I use Gimp. Thanks

Man why do you guys hate these? I love um. Add's some more style to loving up on a build  :cookieMonster:

10/10

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Thank you I'll See if i can Finish Off the other 3

Well If its your first edit of stuff then its Meah,

I wouldent use them because of the film one, but there kinda good imo

4/10

What do you suggest instead of the film one

They're nice.

Thanx

HAHA, don't make me laugh! If anything thats an enormous exaggeration, proof is that your last "add on" was like two days ago. So..for you 2 days is a week?

you spelt the over brick usage wrong, you put
"You Have To Many Bricks"
it's ment to be
"You Have Too Many Bricks"

Ok Ill Change it and add it with the other 3.

Just cause I released a Add-on 2 days ago dose not mean I have not been working on this one for 2 days.

Thank you I'll See if i can Finish Off the other 3

Ok Ill Change it and add it with the other 3.
You don't seem to get it. No one WANTS you to make any more of this crap. If you like them, make them. Don't post them. The three guys who want them can make their own just as easily as downloading them, if not easier.

You don't seem to get it. No one WANTS you to make any more of this crap. If you like them, make them. Don't post them. The three guys who want them can make their own just as easily as downloading them, if not easier.

It's ok Grumpy Pants

Keep your edits to yourself.

They seem a little large does BL auto downsize or have you even tried them in game?

Hey, I made these!  :cookieMonster:

Are you serious? I really hope not. If I made some stuffty UI edit that was stolen, I wouldn't admit to making them...

These don't look very nice in-game

i have to admit they are cool but i really get angry when people post crappy ui edits post it in the ui dumping area instead

You have to many bricks
How do I many bricks?

They don't look like they should be in Blockland.

I don't even see how many of those pictures are related.
Trees and text? Seriously?

They seem a little large does BL auto downsize or have you even tried them in game?

There the Same Size

Right You couldn't blow up your boyfriend

Are you serious? I really hope not. If I made some stuffty UI edit that was stolen, I wouldn't admit to making them...

Its Ok Grumpy pants you Ba BA Is in the Fridge

These don't look very nice in-game

You have no taste in life Moron

i have to admit they are cool but i really get angry when people post crappy ui edits post it in the ui dumping area instead

Glad you Think im cool. But a Mod is a Mod is a Mod And therefore its a Mod.

There not mods... there Ui edits.
A mod is something that has some sort of use. These have NO use. They look bad, I mean do you even use them? I think the regular ones are fine, But... I do have to say that if you like making them thats great, make them. But try posting it in the Ui dumping area. I know youve said that you dont want your Edits under someone elses name but if only 3 people say they like it and they downloaded it, thats kind of sad.

Right You couldn't blow up your boyfriend

Its Ok Grumpy pants you Ba BA Is in the Fridge

You have no taste in life Moron

Glad you Think im cool. But a Mod is a Mod is a Mod And therefore its a Mod.

Do you know what you type? I have this feeling that you just push random keys, because half of those didn't make sense, and the other half was handicapped.