Author Topic: New Plant Errors that didnt Take 20 Secs to Make  (Read 28627 times)

Do you know what you type? I have this feeling that you just push random keys, because half of those didn't make sense, and the other half was handicapped.
It's Not My Fault That You Cant Read Go away

There not mods... there Ui edits.
A mod is something that has some sort of use. These have NO use. They look bad, I mean do you even use them? I think the regular ones are fine, But... I do have to say that if you like making them thats great, make them. But try posting it in the Ui dumping area. I know youve said that you dont want your Edits under someone elses name but if only 3 people say they like it and they downloaded it, thats kind of sad.
It's modification to the Game right It wasn't like that before. Was It. Didn't think so its a loving Mod

Not looking for the Downloads. Looking to see how pathetic the BL Community Is really which will Tell me If i release Any add-ons I make. I think I have My Answer. So Go ahead and Keep being Flamers. This Place is Full of 10 year olds that think there king stuff Online. But there not worth the stuff on my Shoe. I Have to Say I Even bought a Book to Show me the Advanced side Of tourq To Script with But Its Not Even worth making stuff for the community Because of the Morons here. Sad part is most of the flamers have not even made a mod or made a stuff mod that Noobs Download a million times case the forget up there blockland. You ppl can't Just not be asses to the Mods that you don't think is up to YOUR measly standers. So I Will now Post All my Mod separate 1 mod per Topic And there be just as good as this. You will not Get a Good Mod from Me. Cause This is Bs that you Tear people down like this.  PPl that I know that made Mods worth having are Trader Chrono Tezuni McTwist And a Few others. SO On the Note Good Day Sir

Just a question, what does ASDF means?

Right You couldn't blow up your boyfriend
Please explain.
Its Ok Grumpy pants you Ba BA Is in the Fridge
"I have no good insults. I know! I'll call him a baby, it will make me look cool!"
You have no taste in life Moron
Neither do you, if you use that as an insult.
Glad you Think im cool. But a Mod is a Mod is a Mod And therefore its a Mod.
Glad you have a huge ego, but this isn't a loving mod.

Please explain."I have no good insults. I know! I'll call him a baby, it will make me look cool!"Neither do you, if you use that as an insult.Glad you have a huge ego, but this isn't a loving mod.

Its a a Modification to the game meaning it wasn't there when installed so it a Mod

Just a question, what does ASDF means?
Asdf just is. Do not question the almighty power of asdf
One such example, "asdf" converted into morse code is .- ... -.. ..-. If you take the .'s and convert them to 0's and take the -'s and convert them to 1's, you get the binary number of 010001000010, which is 1090 in decimal. The year 1090 just happens to be 2 years after Christodoulos of Patmos, supported by Emperor Alexius I Komnenos, founded the monastery of Saint John the Theologian on Patmos. Only *4* years after the year 1090 AD... The First Crusade (1095-99) captured Jerusalem; and the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem begins. Now because the Crusade on Jerusalem happened only a short time after the crucial year 1090, we can convert the letters ASDF into the ancient hebrew alphabet, and we get Aleph Vov Daled Samech (because of the differences in alphabets, these might not be accurate translations). We take the letters, and convert them into one word. Alephvovdaledsamech -- which converted phonetically sounds like "A lef volv da leads a mech". We can then read these sounds into words, and we get "A left Volvo does leads a mech." Going further, we get "A left Volvo does lead the mechanics", or "A left Volvo does lead the mechanical industry". We can then read into it, that a "left Volvo", obviously a car made in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, will one day lead the mechanical, or automobile industry. Ford Motors Inc. must have found out about this information before I could disclose it to you -- for they just bought Volvo. Ford is obviously trying to change this age-old Hebrew prophecy, and claim the winnings for themselves!
OR
asdf, the first 4 letters in the home row. Commonly used by internet newbs to either spam a board, create topics, or "remind" another user that they are there and existant, demanding attention.
asdf

Its a a Modification to the game meaning it wasn't there when installed so it a Mod
This doesn't modify any features of the game. It changes a few images, which could be called a mod at a stretch. I don't classify it as a mod unless someone spent more than 3 minutes working on it.

It's Not My Fault That You Cant Read Go away
Really? You do push random keys, then ask your mom to make sence of this.
I already told you, post it the the GUI dump and be done with this.

-snip-
Ok, currently i have no respect you on these forums. You say that youu know how to script, But i havent seen 1 Add-on that youve made besides these bad Ui Edits. So if you want us to stop flaming then start making things that people actually want. Because i have not seen Once a person asking for a Ui edit. But then you say you dont want to make one because the Blockland comunity dosent deserve it or whatever. Do you know why everyone flames you? Its because you stick to making these... these... Things So if you want to make us stop flaming then lock this, make something thats good, and we will love you.

So forget you guys it stays here till Eric Moves it to the UI.

Silly, it didn't take 20 seconds.

19 seconds as far as a I know.  :cookieMonster:

I like the overlap and the flood, bot none of the others :/

What UI? THERE IS NOT A UI SECTION! Your going to get yourself banned soon if you dont stop making these and spamming the addon section.

Ignorant.