Author Topic: Most Kill Streak [In Blockland Hurr]  (Read 4115 times)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:40:51 AM by Krystal »

37. All sniper shots. on Wizzeh's dogfight server

My kill steak is 597.

I just sniped, and when my cover was blown, I'd use the minigun's recoil to surf across the map's lake and find a new sniping point.

If you had a loving minigun, why the hell would you pick a sniper over it?

If you had a loving minigun, why the hell would you pick a sniper over it?

It's easier to draw attention using a loud and noisy weapon like the minigun, while a sniper can easily not be noticed. If more people notice some guy trying to mow everyone down with a minigun, they're going to try to kill him first, as he appears to be the biggest threat.

I think my biggest kill streak was something around 20 or 30 on Bob&Rob's Afghanistan Dedi with an OSR.

I don't really count, but probably something around 100. Usually if it's that easy I just leave.

well its hard to compare on this game. all the servers are unbalanced and incomplete in every asoect of a fps.
i could tell you i got 500 killstreak and it wouldn't be a lie

YES 25 KILL STREAK TACTICAL NUKE PAOW

I can't really say for definite, since I don't frequent DM servers too often, and I don't usually get large KillStreaks that are important to me, to remember.

I guess, on average, if it's a fair match (Which it usually isn't) I can get around 10-15 kills as a high KillStreak. If that happens, I've tend to have had a lucky little sprint at killing. Usually happens with a Shotgun, if I manage to jump in the middle of some other peoples battle. Finish them off, then when they attack, if I'm lucky enough, I can jump to cover and finish some enemies off with an Assault Rifle of some sort.

However, It's really un-common for me to be any good at DM'ing at all. :S

40 I was versing poeple who didnt even know how to shoot......