Author Topic: Invader Zim / Gir Fanclub  (Read 9377 times)

Can we just talk about the Awesome parts of this show.

It was a good show. I remember that being like the last cartoon I watched when I was younger. When it went off I stopped watching cartoons

Actually the best show ever. You want to flame about it then just get out.

He was flaming what idiot producers and idiot consumers have done to it, not the show itself...

-Raeg-  THE MOOSE HAS FAILED MEEE!!!1

In Zim Eats Waffles:
*Zim is attacked by the robot squid*
GIR! ACTIVATE DEFENSE MODE!
Okey-dokey!
*lasers start flying everywhere and Gir hands the robot squid ice cream*

He was flaming what idiot producers and idiot consumers have done to it, not the show itself...

-Raeg-  THE MOOSE HAS FAILED MEEE!!!1
My bad.

Can we just talk about the Awesome parts of this show.

but that's just it!

remember that this show was made in 2000.

I'm guessing you're about 12 or 13 correct?


but that's just it!

remember that this show was made in 2000.

I'm guessing you're about 12 or 13 correct?


I'm 12.


I only remember the episode where Zim has some robot, and an annoying kid is following him, or something, and the robot takes the kid's eyes out and replaces them. Then the kid thinks a squirrel is Zim.

That episode made me feel sick. :(

That one was kind of creepy. But I love the tests Zim has on the people.

I'm 12 too.

that would make you 2 or 3 when the show came out dude.

You weren't even old enough to appreciate it when it was good.

That one was kind of creepy. But I love the tests Zim has on the people.
The happy probe in Zim Eats Waffles. :cookieMonster:


*Season 1 and 2, now on DVD.*

EPIC

Haven't they already been on video?