Author Topic: Invader Zim / Gir Fanclub  (Read 9379 times)

I love this show. Too bad it was blown off the air.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:33:05 PM by Agent Awsome »

Me too

I liked the Angry Beavers better, though


Doom, doom, doom doom, doom, doom, doom doom!

Doom, doom, doom doom, doom, doom, doom doom!
Lol. I also love mini moose from the Christmas episode. Lol

I have the entire series on DVD

All one season of it :(

Lol. I also love mini moose from the Christmas episode. Lol
I love Zim Eats Waffles.

Gir, your waffles sicken me. FETCH ME THE BUCKET!
I have the entire series on DVD

All one season of it :(
Me too :c

I also have the whole season. It's like the best show ever.


I love all the randomness. Quote: "I WAS THE TURKEY! MEEEE!" lol

i hate this show for so many damn reasons:


raping the life out of this show.



apparel that contains quotes and other memes NOT EVEN FROM THE loving SHOW

and not only that, friend kids who are 13 years old and emo love this show.

I HATE THIS GOD DAMNED THING AND I WISH IT WASN'T EVER GOOD.

oh hay and a simple treat: I predict this will too be the demise of Adventure Time.

Actually the best show ever. You want to flame about it then just get out.

i hate this show for so many damn reasons:


raping the life out of this show.



apparel that contains quotes and other memes NOT EVEN FROM THE loving SHOW

and not only that, friend kids who are 13 years old and emo love this show.

I HATE THIS GOD DAMNED THING AND I WISH IT WASN'T EVER GOOD.

oh hay and a simple treat: I predict this will too be the demise of Adventure Time.
I was just going to post about the Hot-Topic issue and the emo kids :(

You don't hate the show Khorde, you hate what 'the man' has done to it.

But I agree.

You don't hate the show Khorde, you hate what 'the man' has done to it.

But I agree.

at one time i did. I'm not into it anymore.