Author Topic: Invader Zim / Gir Fanclub  (Read 9388 times)

Hehehe... I remember there was 2 guys on blockland "Roleplaying" on a zombie server got banned afterwards for building... handicapped. Anyways, I had to play the bad guy lolz. Forgot the name they called me. Also, I was just in the zombie server playing and decided to play along :P

Hehehe... I remember there was 2 guys on blockland "Roleplaying" on a zombie server got banned afterwards for building... handicapped. Anyways, I had to play the bad guy lolz. Forgot the name they called me. Also, I was just in the zombie server playing and decided to play along :P
Wait, what? Get out troll


Hehehe... I remember there was 2 guys on blockland "Roleplaying" on a zombie server got banned afterwards for building... handicapped. Anyways, I had to play the bad guy lolz. Forgot the name they called me. Also, I was just in the zombie server playing and decided to play along :P
How was that ^ related to this topic?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:06:10 PM by Kira100000 »

this stuff is like a step ahead furfriendry

How was that ^ related to this topic?
That the 2 guys were acting out Invader Zim and Gir?

"Invader Zim was invented by a dirty Mexican. It was destined for failure from the start."

That is trolling. Learn what trolling is.

As far as the show goes, it had some appeal to me for a while unfortunately I never had a schedule that allowed me to ever watch a full episode. So I'm ambiguous on the topic.

I just saw Action League now, rockos modern life, and ect. Brought back good memories.

I love this show
but the last episode was like 10 years ago

"why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?!"
"I MADE IT MY SELF!"

"why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?!"
"I MADE IT MY SELF!"

Damnit i was just about to post that.

Damnit i was just about to post that.
lol. There are so many random halarious things in this show.

needs moar corniel and bernie

Possibly my favorite quote from Invader Zim is:
"But... I'm the superior gamer!"
"I hope you like nightmare worlds!"

Possibly my favorite quote from Invader Zim is:
"But... I'm the superior gamer!"
"I hope you like nightmare worlds!"
demon souls