Author Topic: God Damn net nanny is blocking TF2  (Read 12522 times)

If the program doesn't exist on the PC it's going to be obvious though. If he can bypass it only when he needs to then it won't be so obvious.

EDIT: Also, if it blocks the command prompt then that's seriously forgeted...

Woah, you actually have parents that care about what you're doing :s

This looks promising

EDIT: forget, can't look it up with netnanny, and I can't download anything while I use a proxy.
wait if you have the keylogger and get the password you can uninstall it

EDIT: Also, if it blocks the command prompt then that's seriously forgeted...
Yea, it is seriously like a virus. I hate it.
wait if you have the keylogger and get the password you can uninstall it
As Skele denoted before, it would be a bit too obvious if the entire program was deleted.

I also wouldn't look for a keylogger unless you know the source is absolutely legit. Would be kind of comical if you got the keylogger, disabled Net Nanny, then lost your Steam account because of the keylogger you installed.

If your dad has a computer, go on it, get some type of keylogger and spyware program to monitor what he is doing, hopefully he looks at lots of gay research, or at least straight research. Once you build up a solid case, print multiple copies and hide them in many places, not just in your house at school and in a safety deposit box. Show your dad one of the copies and tell him you have many more and he better start learning who the boss around the house is before your mom accidently sees a history of his internet usage lying around the house.

You should also ask for a monthly payment of 100 dollars to keep the information private.

If your dad has a computer, go on it, get some type of keylogger and spyware program to monitor what he is doing, hopefully he looks at lots of gay research, or at least straight research. Once you build up a solid case, print multiple copies and hide them in many places, not just in your house at school and in a safety deposit box. Show your dad one of the copies and tell him you have many more and he better start learning who the boss around the house is before your mom accidently sees a history of his internet usage lying around the house.
this works, i did it

this works, i did it
No wonder your mom went into a state of shock.

What if his parents use the same comp? Then you wouldn't know if your dad is looking at gay research, or if your mom isn't satisfied...

Nanny 911?
SuperNanny?
NETNANNY?!

OMG

What if his parents use the same comp? Then you wouldn't know if your dad is looking at gay research, or if your mom isn't satisfied...
He has already stated that he uses his own computer.

It is. Net Nanny is much like a virus. Luckily my parents aren't nimrods and don't put security software on my computer (in fact no one touches my computer), but there are always ways to get around things like that.
Exact same thing with my family.

I am evil. My mom DL'd this thing called Jumi. It works for alot of stuff. Like jumicam. I can see her desktop thru my iPhone = epic info steal.

Gladly, my mother doesn't care what I do, she even doesn't care if I watch research.