Author Topic: Have you smoked weed?  (Read 17753 times)

Lemme tell you something guys.

Would you rather be a druggee doin' pot on the corner or a succesful business man or a doctor.

I will leave this message in your head.

Doesn't mean anything. My doctor does pot, and he's one of the most successful people I know personally.

True. I, and many people I have talked to/heard, say weed isn't very addicting, sure it's a bit like, ''Oh I want more! That was awesome'' but not where you become a super raging addict, unless your a pothead. But most people can control marijuana a lot better, right?

MANY successful people do pot/ done it. You don't HAVE to be a druggee always doing pot I hope you realize.  

most of the potheads i've met have done other drugs too.

I get the good stuff from my dude if I really want some, but this stuff makes you hear things. I was hanging out with my buddy about a month ago in his pool house that he lives in and we smoked it and was laying around watching tv eating oreos and all of a sudden I heard some guy sounding like he was on old radio say, "Eat more Oreos".

I get the good stuff from my dude if I really want some, but this stuff makes you hear things. I was hanging out with my buddy about a month ago in his pool house that he lives in and we smoked it and was laying around watching tv eating oreos and all of a sudden I heard some guy sounding like he was on old radio say, "Eat more Oreos".

you weren't hearing things

that was vert

one died of being shot and the other of lung cancer
But they became famous and rich, because of drugs, and being shot doesnt mean you died of drugs lol, but the lung cancer yeah probably. Though they did many other things worse that weeds, cause i am pretty sure pcp and acid forget you up.

1. Smoke to get high
2. Take eye drops and rinse mouth with listerine
3. Change clothes
4. ???
5. Profit

That's psilocybin; natural form of LSD. You can taste music.

what. psilocybin is the chemical in shrooms it has nothing to do with lsd.

I had a conversation about this with an idiot on RuneScape, who thought anyone who didn't smoke weed or similar was uncool and should die.
I said that I'd rather have money and live longer.

1. Smoke to get high
2. Take eye drops and rinse mouth with listerine
3. Change clothes
4. ???
5. Profit

1. Smoke to get high
2. Step 2
3. Step 3
4. Die horribly
5. ???
6. Loss

1. Don't smoke.
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. Profit!

I had a conversation with someone on Blockland about this once. He tried to convince me that weed doesn't have any ill effects and everything about it is good. He kept throwing the "some doctors prescribe it as medicine" argument at me.

I had a conversation with someone on Blockland about this once. He tried to convince me that weed doesn't have any ill effects and everything about it is good. He kept throwing the "some doctors prescribe it as medicine" argument at me.

Doctors perscribe medicine. Not weed

The worst thing that has ever happend to me in the 2 some years i've been doing it, is that I was at this dudes house and he had this sticky stuff and as soon as I took a hit I threw up all over the place.
Doctors perscribe medicine. Not weed
Doctors perscribe weed in the 12(?) states where its legal. It helps cancer patiance, and in some cases helped people over come hard core addictions