Author Topic: N8 [The 8-bit Massively multiplayer sanbox]  (Read 30332 times)

Game feels majorly undeveloped, I won't play til release, or atleast until they make some fixes. Like something to do persay? It takes so long to find a public area or find a static shrine, then Aion kills you >:C

Game feels majorly undeveloped, I won't play til release, or atleast until they make some fixes. Like something to do persay? It takes so long to find a public area or find a static shrine, then Aion kills you >:C
ROFL..
yeah thats exactly what its like XD
I kill all the new players... best. business plan. EVAR.
as far as something to do.. sorry, its not the kind of game that holds your hand and walks you down the path to level 70... you have to work at it a little and it can be far more rewarding then most games.

as far as something to do.. sorry, its not the kind of game that holds your hand and walks you down the path to level 70... you have to work at it a little and it can be far more rewarding then most games.

I like it that way :D, Hey you should check out Blockland if you haven't actually played it yet

What, wait, what the hell? Since when did Aion have a blockland forum account? Did he have an account before making the game?

or is he a spy?

FAIL: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
Whut?

I like it that way :D, Hey you should check out Blockland if you haven't actually played it yet
:( i wish i had the time... besides taking a few moments to peak into your forums and attempt to gauge the way you feel about the game over here, I pretty much code or bug hunt (that is a lie i'm playing it) all day... unless i am forced to unplug for maintenance activities.

But I will somehow make time to login soonish :D
oh, and im totally a SPY :O

See the glasses?
I'm on both teams... It is quite a challenge keeping all these secrets from myself.

1: There's a floating zombie in 4,0 area on the bridge.
2: The dead of night on a weekday is by far the best time to invade.

Ugh.
Finally got to play. Met with Corbiere there. Somehow managed to kill a fiery horse thing, a skeleton and a fiery skeleton (he killed me, but I came back and ninja'd him), tried to kill a green horse thing. Even tried to bomb him. However the fire skele respawned and smashed me to death.

If I go into ghost mode, I get disconnected after 2 minutes, so that's why I'm not on.

Nobody is online? D:
If I see you in the game I'll be sure to murder you.