Author Topic: Aya Shameimaru's Camera  (Read 4910 times)

Aya Shameimaru is a character from Touhou Project series, created by Team Shanghai Alice.
Aya was introduced in Touhou Kaeidzuka, known in English-speaking countries as Phantasmagoria of Flower View. Aya prints her own newspaper, Bunbunmaru, which includes photos and interviews of other Touhou Project characters. Aya is special in that she has two spin-off games where she is the main character. Both of these games are called Touhou Bunkachou, with the first one officially titled Shoot the Bullet, and the second titled Double Spoiler. Aya's only method of defense in those two games is to take photos of the enemy's attacks, hence the name "Shoot the Bullet".
lol unnecessarily long post
So, this addon would be a camera which makes all projectiles that are visible by the user disappear.

given the nature of the touhou series she sounds loving overpowered in-game

but from a more logical blockland-ier standpoint it's probably possible in the same way jetz' deflector works: shoot a wideass cone that roughly encompasses the player's view, whiteout everyone's screen in the immediate area, destroy all bullets touched by cone

maybe add a satisfied snicker in there at the end

aya is so fast she rapes anyone in a second. she never raped me, until just now, 5 seconds ago.

ayayayayayayaya

Certainly more people that know about Touhou than I expected

Certainly more people that know about Touhou than I expected
have you been raped by aya before

have you been raped by aya before
I mostly get raped by furries...

nein
you have been raped by aya now. aya has raped everyone except for you.

Whats a touhou?
this is a touhou

ITS AYA THE FAST RAPING ASS RAPING PHOTO TAKER