Author Topic: Advance Wars Dual Strike.  (Read 980 times)

I loving love this game. It's one of the best games ever, and probably the best strategy games I've ever played. I would buy a DS just so that I could play that game whenever I want to (I use my little brother's DS to play it atm)

My question is this, though, is there a clone of it or a similar game for PC that anyone knows of? Much obliged if you could find one that doesn't suck.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 10:08:56 PM by Sirrus »

The sequal, which I really wanna get so I can play Wi-Fi, looks pretty cool, too. Glad someone else here loving loves this game, too. But I think I know one for the PC that's a flash game but I'd have to find it again.

My brother says the sequel isn't that good. He traded it in so he could buy Dual Strike. I didn't bother, it just looked too overly stylized. Dual Strike was a perfect style for the type of game it was.

My brother says the sequel isn't that good. He traded it in so he could buy Dual Strike. I didn't bother, it just looked too overly stylized. Dual Strike was a perfect style for the type of game it was.
Agreed, but I think it looks a little cool.

But I'm stuck on mission 23 or 25. I hate Black Hole bastards, especially that little girl. >:(

I love AWDS, mine started not working every so often though because it went through the wash :(

I've never actually tried it but you could see if this is any good: http://www.kongregate.com/games/urbansquall/battalion-nemesis

First RTS I've ever played on the Nintendo DS. Best RTS I've ever played on the Nintendo DS.

First RTS I've ever played on the Nintendo DS. Best RTS I've ever played on the Nintendo DS.
It's turn-based, not an RTS. An RTS is like World in Conflict.

It's turn-based, not an RTS. An RTS is like World in Conflict.
So I've been calling it an RTS since 2005? D:

So I've been calling it an RTS since 2005? D:
Yes. And people have been laughing at you on the inside.

Yes. And people have been laughing at you on the inside.
stuff. Whatever, around 2005 everyone at school was already starting to get into Halo and stuff like that.

It's a TBS

Turn based stratagy