Aquaria

Author Topic: Aquaria  (Read 1462 times)

A game that sends the player on an undersea adventure in which you battle huge monsters  while exploring the ocean http://www.bit-blot.com/aquaria/ i know the description sucks but i suck at giving them

This looks really cheesy.

Qoute from the creator

Aquaria is by far the most ambitious game I’ve ever worked on. A massive underwater fantasy game that features hand-painted graphics, a beautiful soundtrack, and professional voice acting! Action, adventure, romance - the game also touches on a number of deeper themes, including religion and the idea of creativity, and belonging. Alec Holowka and I spent two years making it, and it has taken us places we never would have imagined, not the least of which was the award stage at the 2007 Game Developer’s Conference, where I got to properly thank my family and friends for all the support they’ve given me!

i expected some submarines with machine guns
not this gay looking things

what i think i just read is you dont like this game because it doesnt have guns am i right?

Loved the demo, I enjoy the work of both of the creators, and wish I had spare money to buy it.

The forget is this?

Seahorse loving with a ring around it to show that they are supposed to be loving?

If you gave the game a chance for 5 mins, you would know that is not the case.

Shes riding the seahorse the ring is how you control it

Me too, I is disappoint.