Author Topic: Survival CrCIA Z(NOW WITH VISTA FIX)  (Read 28790 times)

The reason I waited so long is because I never played it again until now, this game is loving amazing.
This is the Beauty
Its a zombie game which has a story mode and arcade mode.
Arcade mode is loving wild, zombies and stuff chasing you, awesome power-ups.
and for our more immersive players, there is story mode, the story about story mode is in the readme.

and for vista: you must download 3 files
dx7vb.dll
dx8vb.dll
d3drm.dll
Quote from: From Facepunch for Vista 32 bit
You can find them on your XP installation under the Windows\System32 directory.

2. Now that you have those 3 files, you need to put them in the Vista system32 directory, this is usually C:\Windows\System32 - best way to do this is to move them using Windows Explorer.

3. Go to the Start Button, choose All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt. You should get a black window titled "Administrator: Command Prompt" - if not, right click Command Prompt in the start menu and choose "Run as administrator".

4. In the command window, type in the following (note that <enter> means press the enter key):

cd c:\windows\system32 <enter> (assuming windows is on your C: drive, if not put the correct letter in.)

regsvr32 dx7vb.dll <enter> Click OK on the window that comes up saying dllregserver succeeded

regsvr32 dx8vb.dll <enter> Click OK on the window that comes up saying dllregserver succeeded

exit <enter>
Quote from: From Facepunch for Vista 64
You can find them on your XP installation under the Windows\System32 directory.

2. Now that you have those 3 files, you need to put them in the Vista syswow64 directory, this is usually C:\Windows\syswow64 - best way to do this is to move them using Windows Explorer.

3. Go to the Start Button, choose All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt. You should get a black window titled "Administrator: Command Prompt" - if not, right click Command Prompt in the start menu and choose "Run as administrator".

4. cd c:\windows\syswow64 <enter> (assuming windows is on your C: drive, if not put the correct letter in.)

regsvr32 dx7vb.dll <enter> Click OK on the window that comes up saying dllregserver succeeded

regsvr32 dx8vb.dll <enter> Click OK on the window that comes up saying dllregserver succeeded

exit <enter>
if it isnt already obvious as hell, Both of these fixes were found on facepunch. If you need to see it directly, here is the link.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 02:28:51 PM by Madmitten »

Still needs moar multi player?

Still needs moar multi player?
not i you dont play like rambo when you are level 1(theoretically)

I was gonna make a topic about this. I <3 this game.

Thank you for vista fix. I saw this like a year ago and i wanted to play but it wouldn't work.

lol
already fixed mah game alot of time ago
the vista fix is the same as windows 7 right?
if not, i shall post the fix i used

It won't work for me, I'm using win7.
Quote from: Error
Run-time error '429':

ActiveX component can't create object

Asdf, I did the thing for Vista 32, and it said it can't find the "dx8vb.dll" thing. And I put that in the system32 thing. Rage.

Asdf, I did the thing for Vista 32, and it said it can't find the "dx8vb.dll" thing. And I put that in the system32 thing. Rage.
go fetch it, and put it in the SCZ folder
speaking of SCZ
ima go play nao

Any screen shots? Or am I a just retarted and didn't see them in the link?

Any screen shots? Or am I a just retarted and didn't see them in the link?
you can google it

I unlocked that "zmlgame.exe" through arcade mode but I dun know how to play it D:
I'm using a Windows 7. (The vista fix works for it too)