Author Topic: Roblox - Blockland's Biggest Clone  (Read 34666 times)

Err? Right, I can't play, so I'm just guessing that objects move smoothly together. No, I've opened up the editor and made the mistake of parenting an entire brick pick up area, and then someone picked it up and broke my server.

I said you as in refering to the cases of me and Bleh. My problem is I load the game up, try to join a server and it tells me to sign in. I put all my correct information in and it loads up a blank sign in page. I sign in again and I have to sign in again. This happens over and over again.

I don't get how this game works at all, it's only like 200kb. All it is, is an exe and some dll files, the exe opens up a browser where you click play on a map and it loads

=\

wedge can play; he are on my freinds list

* RebelzPowerz leaves what he was going to say out of this.

So...correct me if I'm wrong here....1 server for each map?  Yeah, and the maps are always flooded with bricks.  And, it looks like there's just one brick to choose from, maybe I'm wrong.  Aaaanyway, I played the community map for 5 minutes, argueing with a 12 year old noob the whole time until an admin came and kicked me.  Soooo, yeah, sucks.  Blockland is better.  Forget this game existed.  Consider it a "distraction" to keep noobs away from blockland.  Yaa, I know, I'm being a "nativist" there, but, really, come on, do you really want a a Caps Lock-oblivious brat running around in your serv?

So...correct me if I'm wrong here....1 server for each map?  Yeah, and the maps are always flooded with bricks.  And, it looks like there's just one brick to choose from, maybe I'm wrong.  Aaaanyway, I played the community map for 5 minutes, argueing with a 12 year old noob the whole time until an admin came and kicked me.  Soooo, yeah, sucks.  Blockland is better.  Forget this game existed.  Consider it a "distraction" to keep noobs away from blockland.  Yaa, I know, I'm being a "nativist" there, but, really, come on, do you really want a a Caps Lock-oblivious brat running around in your serv?
The kids there really whine alot, lol read their forum

The kids there really whine alot, lol read their forum
Yeah, how lame! Thank god for the BL forums where no one would ever whine about anything.  :cookieMonster:

I THINK THE GAME  IS TOO BORING WE NEED NEW SHINY STUFF AND SOME BANANER CHIKEN BECAUSE ITS COOL AND THeSE PPL KEEP BAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!11

argueing with a 12 year old noob the whole time
that sounds like fun =D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 07:34:21 AM by tails »

Like arguing with tails.

Tails is older than 12. He's a noob but he's older than 12.

again, spation is correct 0_o

that seems to be a happening reoccurence