Author Topic: 3D Dot Game Heroes  (Read 1637 times)

|        May/11/2010        |         PS3         | #1  #2  |                                                            Do want.                                                                                  <3
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:15:50 AM by LoserHero »

[notcare]It's on the PS3.[/notcare]
Not saying that PS3 games are bad, in fact this game looks too good for it's own good, I just don't own a PS3. :c

[notcare]It's on the PS3.[/notcare]
Not saying that PS3 games are bad, in fact this game looks too good for it's own good, I just don't own a PS3. :c
The PS3
*Fill in the blanks*

Anyway, i want to check this out :o

Topic title:
3D Dot Game Heroes
What I read:
3D Dot Game Herpes

Topic title:
3D Dot Game Heroes
What I read:
3D Dot Game Herpes

Get ur hed out of guttar

You didn't mention it's a ripoff/parody of the zelda series :P

Still, it looks like it'll be fun, so I wouldn't mind playing it.

The ps3 has gaem now.

God of War 3 has been out for a while.
And thats a game.

Good god, If I had never hard of this game before it'd look like Nintendo was remaking the first legend of Zelda.

I'm getting this.

Edit:

Holy stuff, you can edit your character's model/pixels? Oh hell yeah.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 11:58:49 AM by zackin5 »

God loving damnit, Nintendo sign a deal with producers and get this game on the Wii/DS :C

6 sages = 7 sages

Sword = master sword

Orbs = crystals.

Game = Ocarina of time?

God loving damnit, Nintendo sign a deal with producers and get this game on the Wii/DS :C

Yeah, the one GOOD game, and nintendo probably is not having anything to do with it.

I saw this, and really want it. The Game Informer article makes it sound hot.

The gameplay videos of it I saw on X-play make it look like 1990's gameplay with up-to-date graphics.

So basically, horrible gameplay (compared to modern games) + decent graphics = Not buying it.

The gameplay videos of it I saw on X-play make it look like 1990's gameplay with up-to-date graphics.

So basically, horrible gameplay (compared to modern games) + decent graphics = Not buying it.
You sir, are a moron.