Author Topic: Ingrown Toenail Surgery  (Read 2192 times)

I know this shouldn't be in Age Of Time section but I know you guys alot better. Anyways, here's the story. I just had surgery on my right big toe and it hurts like hell. About 1/2 months ago I had surgery on my left toe, it was terrible and I said I was never having surgery again. I was wrong. Anyways Ill be off my toe for about a week and I'll be on the forums alot I guess. The surgery was just yesterday before lunch. And for those of you that don't know what ingrown toenails are...It's when the toenail grows wrong and it starts to grow into the sides of the skin too deep to get out, in the surgery they freeze it, cut out the toenail and then wrap it up. I was an odd one, usually a person will get an ingrown toenail on one toe, one side. For me...both sides...both toes...double the pain...double the surgery, wish me luck that I'll heal fast!

I had it on the right a long ass time ago, actually one of my left toes looks funky right now....

I had it on the right a long ass time ago, actually one of my left toes looks funky right now....
left or right side or both?

Well this has a lot to do with AoT.

:cookieMonster:

I think it was mostly right, but they decided to open both anyway,

Are you suggesting we have Ingrown Toenail Surgery added to AoT?

dUMBELLS, there are LOTS of threads that are placed here because people know AoTers and not BLers.

Notice how the Off-Topic forum is under the catagory Miscellaneous not Blockland Forums.

It is generally assumed that everything down to here is BL territory.

If you keep going with that, then the AOT V3 mod belongs under Files.

It is generally assumed that everything down to here is BL territory.

If you keep going with that, then the AOT V3 mod belongs under Files.
No, the AOT V3 mod belongs here because it is related to AoT, Ingrown Toenail Surgery belongs in off-topic because Ingrown Toenail Surgery HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AOT

But the mod section is under files, not BL, thus any mod should go there?

you know me from both games. as a grumpy grumpy person. Why i like flaming oxcrap i'll never know. But i'm flaming him now.

You shoulda just cut your nail

I know this shouldn't be in Age Of Time section but I know you guys alot better. Anyways, here's the story. I just had surgery on my right big toe and it hurts like hell. About 1/2 months ago I had surgery on my left toe, it was terrible and I said I was never having surgery again. I was wrong. Anyways Ill be off my toe for about a week and I'll be on the forums alot I guess. The surgery was just yesterday before lunch. And for those of you that don't know what ingrown toenails are...It's when the toenail grows wrong and it starts to grow into the sides of the skin too deep to get out, in the surgery they freeze it, cut out the toenail and then wrap it up. I was an odd one, usually a person will get an ingrown toenail on one toe, one side. For me...both sides...both toes...double the pain...double the surgery, wish me luck that I'll heal fast!
I've got ingrown tonails on both of my big toes, Whenever I stub them it hurts so much, I usually end up punching the wall to take my mind off my toes.