Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2081645 times)

did someone say PLASMA

Not liking the er, stuff forgetting what its called. But the effects on the inside of the turret, I think it should have particles instead of just a asldkja.
Also, the Flak cannon should turn slowly, I hate how you can be fighting against a turret and they go faster then you.
Effects inside the turret? Do you mean the retracting barrels? And you can't limit a turrets turning speed.

You should update the OP to say no release.

I'm pretty sure that taking out a medpack ALWAYS makes you stand up in a vehicle, maybe the Ammo Box too. Not sure if that's the only reason or if the other weapons do that too.

You should update the OP to say no release.
What
If you are being serious then you are handicapped.

Can you host either some fortwar map or Yellow Fields? The space thing is getting boring.

What
If you are being serious then you are handicapped.

Uhh, you must be.

Another thing: After locking this topic because I'm tired of this whole "Will it get released or not?" crap I got four PM's, two jumped to the conclusion that I'm not going to release it.
[/color]

Yep
That proves that you are handicapped.
Gravity said that he got pms from people who thought the pack wasn't going to be released.

Yep
That proves that you are handicapped.
Gravity said that he got pms from people who thought the pack wasn't going to be released.
I misread it so what.
You don't have to be a loving richard about it.

You don't have to be a loving richard about it.
It was pointed to you before when you posted about it

Effects inside the turret? Do you mean the retracting barrels? And you can't limit a turrets turning speed.

No, like the colors inside the barrel, I don't know the word for it :v

Ah, i see, i read the whole thing now, pretty neat weapons, do want
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:24:07 PM by sonic dude »

No, like the colors inside the barrel, I don't know the word for it :v
Then just say the colors inside the barrel. I know it looks a bit weird. But having the player stick out would look weirder, and I don't want to change the models. And if it was like this...

...you could barely see a thing.

Please host Anapolitic or Yellow Fields...