Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046648 times)

It can be done.
But I doubt he will do it.
I won't.

I'm not sure if theres an admin applying system, but if there is:

I'd like to apply for an admin position.

I give warnings first and if those warnings are ignored/disobeyed I will give a 5 minute ban.

If the player should return and repeat the same offense I would give him a 30 minute ban.
I might think about it.

1. Sorry for posting a lot all of a sudden, but am having a flood of ideas right now!

2.Can you make some attachments? I have an urge to duct-tape a grenade launcher to the G36C!

3. How about a door mine? You plant it like a C4, but only on JVS doors, and when the door is opened from either side it blows up.
Just put a normal mine infront of a door.

what the forget has happened to the map?

the stealers lost D:
OnTopic: Well this is going well

Gravity, is there something you can do when painting is disabled for the mines?
I dont want a bunch of red spam mines everywhere.

Personally I make my mines pink

First I'll change them to static shapes. It's annoying when they jump around and fall trough the map and stuff.

First I'll change them to static shapes. It's annoying when they jump around and fall trough the map and stuff.

Bouncy mines! FTW!

Yeah. I have had mines bounce up, hit me and kill me. Not fun.

Gravity, can i change some stuff and add a stinger as a spawn item? And also teargas is terrible because it affects teammates.
EDIT:
GOD DAMNIT i think a hind i was in crashed the server
It was just me
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:25:29 PM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Stinger and AT4 don't work via add item sadly. I think we should bring back the class creation system though, I hate the current thing.

Did anyone else realize this just made it in the top 10 topics by replies?

Forgot to say truvelo textures/faces/normals on cheekpad were reversed/not shwoing up/invisible.

Hey can u make it public please. I believe enough people would love to add this pack to their servers i was recently on one with the pack is there a way i could maybe beta test the pack for u?

Hey can u make it public please. I believe enough people would love to add this pack to their servers i was recently on one with the pack is there a way i could maybe beta test the pack for u?

It will be released publicly when it is done and the beta testing takes place in his server.