Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 551581 times)

He's not blind...
There are a lot of extents of colorblindness

To the point of needing braille?

Ugh my sisters are whining and want me to go to wimpy kid 2. I hated the first :c
my dad is considering taking us

I can see all colors and can't solve one D:
Finally, something I can do that Mak can't. :D

*brofists Mak*

Yes
I think if you're colorblind to the point that you can't distinguish the difference between any colors at all, you're legally blind.

I think if you're colorblind to the point that you can't distinguish the difference between any colors at all, you're legally blind.
You only need to mix up blue/orange to fail at a cube

Yes
Wow. But why for black and white text? From what I understand, colorblindness affects ability to detect hue, not value.
You only need to mix up blue/orange to fail at a cube
Those are opposite on the color wheel. It's way more likely you'd mix up green and blue, or orange and yellow.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:08:34 PM by Wynd_Fox »

If he's just colorblind couldn't he tell different shades anyway? I agree, it is a lame joke. :I

Guys, I've been spending more time on Roblox and Kongregate than Blockland. D:

If he's just colorblind couldn't he tell different shades anyway? I agree, it is a lame joke. :I

Guys, I've been spending more time on Roblox and Kongregate than Blockland. D:
What's so great about Roblox anyway? :v

What's so great about Roblox anyway? :v

I like it because Im a detail fanatic and bricks are totally customizable there. I still have yet to find out why I can build so well there and suck so bad here.

I always sucked at roblox building.

Anyways, ended up seeing something a bit more awesome than wimpy kid 2.. COUGHsuckerpunchCOUGH
Yeah it was pretty awesome :D

everybody applaud for kyzor because he's actually getting off his lazy ass (metaphorically) and beginning to learn how to program.

current language: Python

hooray

everybody applaud for kyzor because he's actually getting off his lazy ass (metaphorically) and beginning to learn how to program.

current language: Python

hooray
Yay