Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 617542 times)

ARE YOU A Goodmin, Admin, Or a Badmin
hes a admin and nien lets play on your server!
and can i post a link here to your server?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:56:19 PM by Frenchfrie »

Dropshock is too busy with Haven and Hearth to even check his server :/

im lost

whos is the main server now

because once again every made their own server..

someone post the linky thingy

byond://67.168.216.14:56789
Drops shocks.
ATM it is sandbox.
Also can someone post a step by step thing on how to make a cyborg.
I forgeted up making Onewithfire one.

1) Add metal into the Robotic Fabricator, by placing it into your active hand, and clicking on the fabricator unit. You should get a message after a second telling you a number of sheets have been loaded in.

2) Fabricate each part, moving it away from the fabricator on completion. You will need to top up the fabricator when it get low. (NB: The "fabrication in progress" window does not close after a part is completed.

3) Add the arms and the legs to the frame by placing them into your active hand and clicking on the frame.

4) Add 2 flashes into the head, by picking them up and clicking the head whilst it is on the floor. Then add the head to the frame in a similar fashion to that above.

5) Add wire, and a charged cell to the chest piece (in a similar fashion to above), then add it to the frame.

6) Remove the brain from the subject to be Cyborg'd. This can be done by placing the subject on the operating table, and removing their brain. This is achieved by using the scalpel and circular saw in this order: Scalpel, Saw, Scalpel, Saw (You will need to aim yourself at the head region. This can be done by clicking the head, on the little man in the top right hand corner. A red box will move round the head when selected.)

7) Add the Brain to the completed cyborg by clicking it with the brain in your active hand.

Congratulations! If the power cell was charged, the person should now have control of their new robotic body! To find out how to stop it repeatedly tasering you, see Cyborg

http://ss13.donglabs.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

join this one!

byond://97.92.217.115:20000/
currently on traitor
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:09:43 AM by Frenchfrie »

how i make timer/igniter

how i make timer/igniter

there is a screwdriver somewhere in there

join this one!

currently on traitor
Join uup guys, lots of admin fun

Join uup guys, lots of admin fun
I'm assuming that means that they're not fun. regardless I'll join anyway

How to join, where do i put that?

join this one!

currently on traitor
oh my loving god, seriously?
forget this. im not hosting anymore.

oh my loving god, seriously?
forget this. im not hosting anymore.
No, don't stop hosting, that's like where everyone plays

No, don't stop hosting, that's like where everyone plays
Not really. There's been two people in my server for like the past 5 hours. Now a bunch of idiots have the server software and that's going to split us up even more.