Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 605924 times)

if you are reading this dropshock, spawn zombies and aliens.

Is dropshock an admin or something?

Dropshock found the required files to host his own server, so he has full control over it and stuff.
Dropshock's Space Station 13 server is now up and running!

To connect, type this into your URL bar: byond://67.168.216.14:56789
Current game mode is: secret! I might change gamemode on request!

Joining Dropshocks server.
It's near empty!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:52:20 PM by ? »

Wow, I joined and the Shuttle was arriving in like 1:30
I charged from the Assistant spawn and ran past a ton of Aliens who shot me.

I lived, only to run out of a blown up wall and into space.

I was the Captain and I got attacked by someone with an energy gun, after stunning them I fired them out the mass driver, told my friends and turns out it's "Agianst code" to kill someone that is a threat if you are part of security :I

Some Security Officer was being stupid so we had to lock him up and now he's dead.

Me and some other guy were going to look for others but he must have been the traitor.
So far he just beat the stuff out of me with a Oxygen Tank.
Crit. Condition right now.

My server was pretty full but every one left. Come on people, join.

I was the Captain and I got attacked by someone with an energy gun, after stunning them I fired them out the mass driver, told my friends and turns out it's "Agianst code" to kill someone that is a threat if you are part of security :I
apparently so
I was charged for murder when this guy was trying to kill me

What the hell, I was playing on a server as an engineer, and I went in the maintenance tunnel. In the maintenance tunnel, I saw a lot of dead bodies there, and knew that a killer and/or traitor was nearby, so I picked up a gun from one of the dead bodies, which was a revolver, in case he came back. A stupid AI robot then came and stunned me and handcuffed me, then left me. I wandered around the ship with nothing in hand, and some guy blinded me and paralyzed me. He then put me in some electrical generator or crematory, saying that I was a sacrifice for the blessing of the station. Seriously, what the forget?

What the hell, I was playing on a server as an engineer, and I went in the maintenance tunnel. In the maintenance tunnel, I saw a lot of dead bodies there, and knew that a killer and/or traitor was nearby, so I picked up a gun from one of the dead bodies, which was a revolver, in case he came back. A stupid AI robot then came and stunned me and handcuffed me, then left me. I wandered around the ship with nothing in hand, and some guy blinded me and paralyzed me. He then put me in some electrical generator or crematory, saying that I was a sacrifice for the blessing of the station. Seriously, what the forget?
religious nuts
I once had to kill one to save a fellow roboticist

Sorry guys, server's back up. My graphics card was hitting some wires and making noises so I had to shut it down and fix it.

Sorry guys, server's back up. My graphics card was hitting some wires and making noises so I had to shut it down and fix it.
just remember
when you all are being owned by aliens, I will be making drugs to melt those bitches

At first this game looked stupid because the way the characters and space station looked. I gave it a chance , but ended up still not liking the game because there was nothing to do in it :(

At first this game looked stupid because the way the characters and space station looked. I gave it a chance , but ended up still not liking the game because there was nothing to do in it.
lol
its funny because it completely wrong