Author Topic: Oasis - A single person, out of 7-billion, OH MAH GAWD!  (Read 10756 times)

There could be two sides to the lowest level segment of the argument: Humans were created to look up to a God figure, hence leading to government, or the fact that humans always had that mentality and created their own gods and government arose. There is a definite pattern in pretty much all aspects of human life.

Your avatar still disturbs even the "heartless" me.

Well, you're friend, so, what ever.

There could be two sides to the lowest level segment of the argument: Humans were created to look up to a God figure, hence leading to government, or the fact that humans always had that mentality and created their own gods and government arose. There is a definite pattern in pretty much all aspects of human life.
Teh second one.
Well, you're friend, so, what ever.
:(

Well, one can never prove it, only contemplate it. The human brain can contemplate itself contemplating itself; that is, we can contemplate infinity but never prove it.

A disregard for human life isn't cool or edgy.
Just loving stupid.

I'm not even sure how religion came into play with this whole fiasco.

Just loving stupid.

It's on a forum, it's all relative.

Well, one can never prove it, only contemplate it. The human brain can contemplate itself contemplating itself; that is, we can contemplate infinity but never prove it.
Contemplate!
Just loving stupid.

Heh heh.
It's on a forum, it's all relative.
Yup.

Just loving stupid.

This

heartless for not giving a flying forget about a death?

here let me try to cry some more. ahem...

"my second cousin's next door best friend's pool cleaner's great aunt died today. should i be sad? i just dont knowwwww!!!!"

heartless for not giving a flying forget about a death?

here let me try to cry some more. ahem...

"my second cousin's next door best friend's pool cleaner's great aunt died today. should i be sad? i just dont knowwwww!!!!"
Yes, you should be very sad. Now who will clean your friend's great aunt's pool?

But in all seriousness. I love you.

kinda off topic, but my buddy and me went to the local dairy queen where our chick friend works and she made us a cake with a cat.

Lol, Oasis is so clearly trying to be cool that it's not even funny. Which is why I said lol. Hm...

This freaking thing is still going?

haah bashing religion with no real provocation and making fun of things unrelated cause you can

you deserver the hipster award of being so totally insanely eddgy

go suck a rooster in hell, seriously oasis.