Author Topic: AoT Mega Mod  (Read 38263 times)

Would someone mind telling me the perpose of a jail and demerit system when the only way for someone to be jailed (aside from walking into the jail trigger or not knowing how to resist or respawn when dead) is for an admin to do it, and if you do  that, then theres no chance for their friends to help. On top of that, if the admin is afk, CRIME-FEST!!!

But thats the point for dev.

Jetz

It wouldn't hurt to have a police baton.

It wouldn't hurt to shut up and think about what you're asking him to do.

You basicly saying "hay, i want a baton implanted in 1 day!" this would take days to code.  And the stun code....pfft

Jetz

I'm not saying that, because I hardly play v3 in comparison to v28.

EDIT: And you wanna tell me why the superman command makes me look like my skin is textured fabric as if i have a bedsheet fused to my skin?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 04:17:59 PM by Jetz »

Haha I had the jail script for AoT coded in a day. This included demerits/fine paying/batons/jailing although I haven't linked it up with the Marshal NPC.

Before anyone asks: I don't plan to release any of this.

Haha I had the jail script for AoT coded in a day. This included demerits/fine paying/batons/jailing although I haven't linked it up with the Marshal NPC.

Nice, now noobs from everywhere will ask.

EDIT: I ment that it's nice except noobs everywhere will ask.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:01:29 PM by Jookia »

Can i have? :o

Boy, I didn't think i'd have to repeat myself haha. I know that if i give it to you, it'll wind up in "AoT Mega Mod" half-broken amongst the other abysmal "features".

Boy, I didn't think i'd have to repeat myself haha. I know that if i give it to you, it'll wind up in "AoT Mega Mod" half-broken amongst the other abysmal "features".

I ROFL'd in r/l.

o rly?

Then, what are you gonna do with it?  You just did it for the sake of proving you can? 

And then to maybe take a few screenshots to make fun of you guys.

How do I download it?? YOu shown the link in the 1st post, but on the mega upload website you shown the link to I can not find the download button..